The 2023/2024 session of Skoll MBA Scholarship for International Students around the world is now open for Application. It is a highly competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students who are looking to pursue an entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges.
Skoll MBA Scholarships for International Students
Skoll MBA Scholarship at said Business School, provides funding and exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought-leaders and investors. The moment an Applicant is selected for the scholarship, the will be referred to as Skoll Skollars.
Details About Skoll MBA Scholarships for International Students
- Type Postgraduate:
- Organization: Saïd Business School
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: Oxford University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 4, 2023
About Saïd Business School
Saïd Business School is a body of the famous Oxford University, the school took it’s named after Syrian-Saudi billionaire named Wafic Saïd.
The Oxford Saïd is the University of Oxford’s centre of learning for undergraduate and graduate students in business, management and finance. Students at the Undergraduate level are also taught as part of the Economics and Management course together with the Economics Department.
The Skoll Scholarship in UK provides tuition for entrepreneurs who have set up or have been working in entrepreneurial ventures with a social purpose. This entrepreneurs must seek to improve their knowledge of market-oriented practices so they can be more effective in their subsequent social change pursuits.
The aim of awarding the Skoll Scholarship program is in recognition that the MBA may represent a significant financial burden, specifically for those who have chosen to render their services through social ventures instead of the commercial or public sectors.
Benefits of Skoll MBA Scholarships
- The Skoll Scholarship will covers the full costs of the student’s tuition and college fees for the MBA programme at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
- Additionally, the Scholarship covers partial living expenses as well as financial support, access to the Skoll Scholar community, and a group of leaders who are positively impacting the world through innovation
- Scholars will also have exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and investors.
How to Apply for Skoll MBA Scholarships
To apply for the Skoll Scholarship, kindly follow the brief Steps below:
- Ensure that you’re up to date with the announcements
- Interested applicants can Apply for the Oxford MBA programme directly to Saïd Business School at: http://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/programmes/degrees/mba/how-apply-mba
- During the application, upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions
- Once that is done, submit your MBA application. Please note that the essay questions are located just beneath the “Funding” section of the MBA application.
- Once you submit the application, the MBA Admissions Team will then assess your application and determine if you are accepted onto the MBA programme or not.
- Once you’re approved, an Email will be sent to you. kindly complete the Logistics and Reference Form with series of short questions to confirm your
Eligibility Criteria for Skoll MBA Scholarships
- Candidates must take the compulsory GMAT test for entry to Oxford’s MBA programme.
- Candidates who’s first language is not English are required to take either the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
- Candidates must Demonstrate evidence of need for financial support.
- Must be starting and growing a social venture;
- Candidates are expected to have used entrepreneurial approaches to identify opportunities, taken action to positively shift the status quo, and produced proven impact that contributes to rectifying unjust systems.
- The Candidates must show proof of personal qualities strongly resonating with entrepreneurial leadership, and illustrate how these have influenced their career path thus far.
January 4, 2023
- Millions of Users Have Had Their Data Sold On Bot Markets According To Reports
- Many SMBs Are Still Not Equipped To Deal with Cyberattacks
- Kids Best Podcasts: The Best Kids Podcasts of 2022
- Practical Tips to Help us Stay Fit for Christmas
- Best Fitness Band to Purchase in 2022 -Best Fitness Band
- Fantastic Holiday Gift to Buy This Year (Before They Sell Out)