The Korea University Global Leader Scholarship 2023 is now open to receive Applications from students who are nominated through University Level Agreement.
Korea University Global Leader Scholarship 2023
The Korean University (KU) In celebration of its centennial in 2005, established the Korea University Global Leader Scholarship to provide support for future global leaders around the world to study at Korea University.
Details About Korea University Global Leader Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: Korea University
- Country to study: Korea
- School to study: Korea University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 30, 2023
About Korea University
Korea University commonly referred to as KU is a private research university in Seoul, South Korea. KU was founded in 1905, making it one of the nation’s oldest and most prominent institutions of higher education.
Korean University (KU) is considered one of SKY universities, known for being one of the best universities in the country. The university has a student body consisting of now than 20,000 undergraduate students and over 10,000 graduate students.
Benefits of Korea University Global Leader Scholarship
The Korea University Global Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Full coverage of the entrance fee and tuition fee.
- Recipients will be given Living support fee worth KRW500,000 per month (Only 4 months during the semester).
How to Apply for the Korean University Global Scholarship 2023
- All the Interested and qualified candidates can apply by simply visiting the Korea University on gsc.korea.ac.kr
- To download the form, click the link below: https://gsc.korea.ac.kr/assets/Global_KU_Study_Abroad_Scholarship.pdf
Eligibility Criteria for Korea University Global Scholarship
- The KU Scholarship is Open for International applicants globally
- Below are the expected Cumulative GPA from the current and previous school:
4.0, 3.83, 3.57, or 90
- The required TOEFL is 90 or higher, Academic IELTS 7.0 or higher
- Applicant must be Recommended by the department and permission from the Dean of the Korean University Graduate School.
- The scholarship does not accept TOEFL Home Edition and IELTS Home Test (Indicator).
- The scholarship does not permit Students to be awarded this scholarship simultaneously with other scholarships like Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants are not required to contact the department individually for recommendations from the department.
Selection Criteria, Interview date, Process for Korea University Global Scholarship
- All the required documents must be written in English language
- Any documents submitted with the application will not be returned to the applicant.
- The Letter of recommendation needs must be given from a person who can support your academic performance and sent from the reference to: e-mail [email protected]
- There are several factors being considered by the Awards Committee when making its decision. Also, non academic factors are considered too plus geographic and strategic factors.
January 30, 2023
- Millions of Users Have Had Their Data Sold On Bot Markets According To Reports
- Many SMBs Are Still Not Equipped To Deal with Cyberattacks
- Kids Best Podcasts: The Best Kids Podcasts of 2022
- Practical Tips to Help us Stay Fit for Christmas
- Best Fitness Band to Purchase in 2022 -Best Fitness Band
- Fantastic Holiday Gift to Buy This Year (Before They Sell Out)