Global Research Scholarships. Achieve your Academic and Career goals this year as Strathclyde Business School in Scotland, is inviting outstanding students who wish to pursue a research program in Business and Management, to apply for the Global Research Scholarships 2023 intake.
Global Research Scholarships
All International Students, looking to enroll in a Ph.D. program at Strathclyde Business School, are encouraged to apply for this full tuition fee waiver scholarship opportunity. However, for a Candidate to be considered, he or she must have an excellent academic track record with appropriate external recognition.
Additionally, Candidates must show commitment to their chosen field of study. The scholarship covers all of Strathclyde’s subject areas however, special considerations are given to applicants interested in any of Strathclyde’s areas of research expertise.
Don’t hesitate to apply for this unique opportunity to study in Scotland. More details about the Strathclyde Business School Global Research Scholarships 2023 have been fully outlined below, read on!
Summary of Strathclyde Business Global Research Scholarships 2023 in the UK
- Country: Scotland, United Kingdom
- Host Institution: University of Strathclyde
- Degree Level: Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.)
- No. of Scholarships: 10
- Course: Economics, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Work, Employment, and Organization, Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship, and Management Science
- Value: Full Tuition fees waiver
- Duration of Program: 3 years.
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Enrolment status: Opened from 11 July 2022
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
Benefits of the Global Research Scholarship at Strathclyde Business School
- Full tuition fees are covered for the entire program,
- The living expenses are not covered, but the students are expected to support themselves.
- Opportunity to study in a well-reputed institution in the UK
- Students will get to broaden their global perspective and improve their job prospects.
- Participating Research students will be provided with valuable experience in their field of study.
- Upon completing the research program at Strathclyde Business School, the student’s job prospects will be improved
- The scholarship also provides networking opportunities with other scholars and researchers.
How to Apply for the Global Research Scholarship at Strathclyde Business School?
- The first step is to confirm your eligibility for the scholarship.
- Eligible Candidates will need to submit an online application.
- Get all the required Application Documents listed below ready
- Visit the official application webpage to apply for the scholarship online via an application form
- Ensure that the form is filled correctly then;
- Submit the completed application form.
- After which you wait for the scholarship committee to review your application and make a decision.
- Click this link to apply: www.strath.ac.uk
Requirements for the Strathclyde Business School Scholarships Qualifications
- International candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be able to meet their living expenses throughout their studies, as this scholarship only covers tuition fees.
- The scholarship is for Applicants with a first-class or upper-second-class honors degree from a recognized university in a relevant subject area.
- In cases where English is not the applicant’s native language, he or she must provide evidence of proficiency in English by achieving a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Applicants are not allowed to receive any scholarship support or financial support for their studies.
- Candidates must have an interest in pursuing an academic career and
- Must demonstrate a willingness to engage with the wider academic community.
To Apply for the Global Research scholarship, the following documents are required:
- A Copy of my recent passport
- Contact details
- Transcripts and
- Certificates of all acquired degrees
- English language proficiency
- Two references
- Research proposal (up to 1,500 words)
May 31, 2023.
More Related Content
- Top Five Science Scholarships in the United Kingdom
- Best Places to Spend Christmas In The World
- University of Dundee – University of Dundee Ranking | University of Dundee Accommodation
- Euro 2021 Live Streaming – How to Watch all Euro 2021 Matches Free From Anywhere now
- 2021 Low Tuition Fees in Canada – Which university has the lowest tuition fee in Canada?