A call for Applications has been announced for the WFSA Paediatric Anaesthesia Training in Africa (PATA) Fellowship 2023. PATA will be held in the federal capital territory, Abuja, for a duration of 12 Months. The Fellowship is set to commence in September 2023.
WFSA Paediatric Anaesthesia Training in Africa (PATA) Fellowship
Successful applicants for the PATA Fellowship Program will work at the Department of Anaesthesia at National Hospital Abuja. Fellows will be taught or instructed by local faculty and visiting specialists. Please note that upcoming anaesthesiologists will be given preference.
The Fellowship is funded by the World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists (WFSA), and the Nigerian Society of Anaesthetists, including partners from the global surgery and anesthesia space.
Organizations such as the Smile Train and the Vanderbilt University Medical Centre are also supporters of the PATA Fellowship Program. It is a fully funded Program in which, successful Candidates will receive funds to cover their tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation.
Key Features About the Paediatric Anaesthesia Training in Africa (PATA) Fellowship 2023
- Category: Fellowship
- Title: Paediatric Anaesthesia Training in Africa (PATA) Fellowship
- Host Organization: World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists (WFSA)
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Location: Abuja
- Duration: 12 Months
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Rewards for the Paediatric Anaesthesia Training in Africa (PATA) Fellowship 2023
- All successful applicants will receive funding to cover the following:
- Tuition fee
- Accommodation and
- living expenses.
Brief History Of The World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists
The World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists was founded in 1955, it is considered the foremost global alliance of anaesthesiologists, with a federation of 135 Member Societies.
The federation has its Secretariat in London, UK.
How to Apply for WFSA Paediatric Anaesthesia Training in Africa (PATA) Fellowship 2023?
- The application process is easy, Interested and qualified candidates should visit the World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists (WFSA) application page at: https://wfsagrants.awardsplatform.com/ to apply
- On the application page, Select Chapter ‘Fellowships’ and Category ‘PATA Abuja Fellowship 2023’ to proceed
Eligibility Criteria for Paediatric Anaesthesia Training in Africa (PATA) Fellowship 2023
- Only registered and practicing medical practitioners in their country of origin are eligible to apply
- Applicant must be interested in pediatric anesthesia and teaching.
- Applicants must have completed their residency training in Anaesthesia.
- Must receive support from their national Anaesthesiology society
- Candidates must be supported in their application by their head of department or hospital management.
- They must be willing and ready to return to their home country to a recognized post and
- Be working in a teaching hospital.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of recommendation (from the national anaesthesiology society)
- Letter of recommendation (head of the department or hospital management)
- Medical Degree
- Specialist anaesthesiology qualification
- Registration Cert. with the Medical Board
- Practicing license from the Medical Board
15th of May 2023.
More Related Content
- Best of Cyber Monday Deals – Cyber Monday vs. Black Friday – Best Cyber Monday Deals
- Open Doors Post Graduate Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now!
- UFAW Animal Welfare Student Scholarships 2023 For Undergraduate & Masters Students – How to Apply
- The Facebook Fellowship Program 2021 | How to Apply
- African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarships 2022/2023 At University of Reading – How to Apply Now