Women In Business Growth Lab 2020 For Female Entrepreneur is one of the latest empowerment programs for women. This program was launch by the female entrepreneurship development program to reduce the bases of inequality and barriers affecting women business.
This the organization hopes to achieve at the end by accelerating gender equality through entrepreneurship development, learning and linking, and access to finances for funding. There is no part of the world where businesses are a crime and punishable offense.
This is also an opportunity for all women to go into their different businesses. The women’s growth lab organization is providing them with the golden opportunity.
Women In Business Growth Lab 2020 For Female Entrepreneur
In different parts of the world especially in Africa, women have been given little or no regard in all sectors of the economy. This has made the gap between gender inequality very noticeable. This entrepreneurship initiative program for women by the WBG has pointed at bridging the gaps of inequality.
The organization organizes a three-month program for young women to create and stimulates businesses into profitable and sustainable enterprises. This is also to accelerate the creation of jobs in the world.
The program is a project aimed at fostering gender equality and bridging the gap in the African tech ecosystem through impacts investment. This is for the attainment of the desired Africa known as Agender 2063.
Benefits Of The Women In Business Growth Lab 2020 For Female Entrepreneur
The major benefits of the Women In Business Growth Lab 2020 For Female Entrepreneur are;
- Access to the networks of partners and community of the women in business growth lab organization.
- Access to investor and funding through deal days.
- Hands-on business and administrative support.
- Access to industry experts via mentorship.
- And lastly applying to the program provide you with office space.
Eligibility For The Women In Business Growth Lab 2020 For Female Entrepreneur
The eligibility requirements for the Women In Business Growth Lab 2020 For Female Entrepreneur are;
- Applicants should be passionate about accelerating their start-up
- Applicants must be between the age of eighteen to thirty-five [18-35]
- Also, applicants must be the founder, co-founder, or CTO of the start-up that is your business
- They must have an early-stage/minimum viable product [MVP] start-up
- Applicant must be present physically for the program
- Finally, on the requirements, applicants must be female.
How To Apply
To apply follow these steps.
- Visit the official website here on your web browser
- Click on the “Apply Here” button to proceed with the application
- you will be directed to the women in business growth lab application form page
- on that form, enter your email, name, gender, phone number, name of start-up/business, and your position.
- Select your age, start-up /business stage, sector of focus, and priority of start-up/business
- State the area of support you may need during the program and Incubation program attendance status
- Select how you found out about the Incubation program and upload your files
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the application
To apply for the Women In Business Growth Lab 2020 For Female Entrepreneur click HERE
Deadline For The Women In Business Growth Lab 2020 For Female Entrepreneur
The application for the women in business growth lab 2020 will close by November 30th, 11:59 pm.
- Side Business Ideas – Best Business Ideas You Can Start in 2020
- Grow With Google on Air: Ways Grow With Google On Air Can Help Boost Your Businesses
- Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubator Cohort 4 for Kenyan
- Strategy Consulting: Strategy Consulting Firms | Strategy Consulting Courses
- Google Digital Garage: Benefits of Using Google Digital Garage | Google Digital Garage Login