The IMF Internship Program 2023 For Young Professionals would made available to all interested candidates interested in applying. The International monetary Fund (IMF) is inviting qualified doctoral students globally to apply for the IMF Internship Program 2023.
IMF provides an opportunity for successful applicants to gain an insider experience of the integrated, member country focused, mandate and work of the IMF.
Graduate Students who are within a year or two of completing their Ph.D. in economics or a related field or completing a Master’s degree in economics, are encouraged to apply for this golden opportunity.
Are you within the category mentioned above? If Yes, then the IMF Internship Program (FIP) may be the right opportunity for you!
Summary of the IMF Internship Program 2023 for young professionals
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Eligible Country: International
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
About International Monetary Fund (IMF)
The International Monetary Fund commonly called IMF, was established in July 1944 at the United Nations Bretton Woods Conference in New Hampshire, United States.
It promotes international financial stability and monetary cooperation, it also works to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty.
IMF also works on the macroeconomic benefits of challenges such as empowering women, modernizing the global trading system, wage inequity, and climate change, and provides new ideas in other to safeguard the stability of the international monetary and financial system, while also addressing the most pressing macroeconomic and financial issues globally.
The Organization is governed by and accountable to its 189 member countries.
Benefits of IMF Internship Program 2023 for young professionals
- All Successfully selected Candidates Be enrolled in a 10-12 week paid internship between June and October 2023. The internship date will be agreed upon between the intern and IMF supervisor at the time of offer.
- This year, the internship will be in-person located at the IMF headquarters in Washington DC.
- Interns will conduct research and analysis on a topic determined by the Fund under the guidance of an experienced IMF colleague. Intern’s work may culminate in a research paper and may be published internally.
How to Apply for IMF Internship Program 2023 for Young Professionals?
- To apply for the IMF Internship Program, you must ensure that you read through the eligibility Criteria below to determine your status.
- Those who are qualified can visit the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on: imf.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
- For more details about the internship and how to apply, visit the IMF website found below: https://imf.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/IMF/details/XMLNAME-2023-Fund-Internship-Program–FIP-
Eligibility Criteria for IMF Internship Program for young professionals Qualification
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be able to compete for the IMF Internship Program
- He or She must be within one to two years of completing a Ph.D. in macroeconomics or a related field.
- Must hold a student status at the time of the internship (i.e. continuing Ph.D. studies after the internship).
- Candidates must meet the required age of not more than 32 at the commencement of the internship.
- Excellent command of English (written and oral) is a major requirement.
- Candidates are also expected to possess commanding analytical, quantitative, and computer skills.
- To be eligible, Student must be completing a Master’s degree in macroeconomics or a related field.
- Expected to be below the age of 28 at the commencement of the internship.
- Should also have an excellent command of English (written and oral)
- Masters student applicants must also possess strong analytical, quantitative, and computer skills.
Documents Required for Application
All applications must be submitted with the documents below:
- Completed application form.
- The Responses to all questions.
- Recent transcript
February 15, 2023.
More Related Content
- Baker Hughe Early Career Programme 2023 for Field Engineers In Nigeria
- HFG Emerging Scholars Awards 2023 – Apply Now!
- Interswitch Tech Graduate Trainee Program 2023 – Call for Application!
- Student Energy Fellowship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
- UNFPA TransformU Bodyright Student Challenge 2022/2023 – Apply Now!