Good news! Take your career to the next level, Apply for the Baker Hughe Early Career Programme for Field Engineers!
Would you like to work in collaborative teams and solve technical problems? If Yes, then Join the Baker Hughe team of Field Engineers. Applications are open for the Baker Hughe Early Career Programme 2023!
This Program for Field Engineers is designed to inspire and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This program will run for about 36 months, during where Participants will be involved in assisting clients to locate and produce energy more efficiently.
Subsequently, the Early Career Program graduates are expected to make innovative and significant contributions with the help of the foundations. What are you waiting for? Partner with the best!
Details About Baker Hughes Early Career Programme 2023
- Type: Graduate Trainee
- Host Organization: Baker Hughes
- Country: Nigeria
- Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
- Courses: Engineering
- Category: Field Operations
- Job ID: R67129
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company was founded on 3 April 1987, the company is organized in Delaware and headquartered in Houston, Texas, United States. Baker Hughes is a leading oil field services company globally.
In 2022, the company will have a revenue of 20.5 billion USD, providing products and services for oil well drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting.
Baker Hughes is considered the number one in full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions. The company harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
The company also helps its customers acquire, transport, and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively, and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at a lower cost per barrel.
Benefits of Baker Hughes Early Career Programme 2023
The Benefits offered to Successful Field Engineer program members include:
- Career development training
- Access to senior leaders
- Working in highly diverse teams
- Visibility to a wide range of career options post program
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Early Career Programme 2023?
For more details about the program and how to apply, kindly visit the Baker Hughes website found below and follow the instructions carefully
Eligibility Criteria for Baker Hughes Early Career Programme 2023 Qualification
- Candidates must have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences, or similar, within the last 36 months.
- Must Have Attained a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Ideal Candidates must be fluent in English (written and spoken), with excellent communication skills
- He or She must be legally entitled to work within the country in which they’re applying without company sponsorship or time restriction.
- Candidates must Posses Good interpersonal skills, an aptitude for teamwork, and the ability to guide others.
- Expected to Demonstrate good leadership, critical thinking, and numerical skills as well as data analysis and project management abilities.
CHECK THIS OUT: