Do you seeks for a Career at Shell? This post will help you discover more about applying for the prestigious Shell Assessed Internship Program 2023! Participating in the Shall Assessed Internship is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and immerse yourself in the energy industry.
This internship will go a long way in helping you decide what career is right for you. During the internship, You’ll have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects, selected to match your interests and abilities.
Shell Accessed Internship Program 2023
Successful Interns will join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields. Interns are expected to have a better understanding of Shell’s business, demands and rewards through the perspectives gotten from the employees.
Additionally, interns will be assigned supervisors and mentor to support them directly and have them undertake regular assessments throughout the internship period to ensure they got the most from the experience.
Details About Shell Assessed Internship 2023
- Type of Program: Internship
- Organization: Shell Nigeria Plc.
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About Shell Nigeria
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited is a renowned oil and Gas company founded in 1936 with Headquarters in Rivers State, Nigeria.
The Oil and Gas company has been responsible for some significant oil spills in the Niger delta, and both Nigerian and European courts have held them liable for environmental destruction. A major case was at one of Shell’s oil extraction facilities located in the Ejama-Ebubu community.
Shell Petroleum Development Company also called SPDC, is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria, with heavy investments in its employees, which is reflected in the company’s industry-leading development programme.
Benefits of Shell Assessed Internship 2023
Successfully selected interns for the Assessed Internship may be offered an Employment opportunity in a full time role at Shell Nigeria Plc.
How to Apply for Shell Accessed Internship Program 2023 for Young Nigerian Graduates
The application process for Shell internship shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes. To apply for the Accessed Internship Program use the steps below:
- Use the search bar on the application page to find an Internship in your location
- After which you complete your application online. It’s important to note you can save time by connecting your LinkedIn profile.
- Before submitting your application, ensure you are eligible to work in the country where the programme is based.
- For more details, visit Shell website: https://www.shell.com.ng/careers/students-and-graduates/assessed-internships.html
Eligibility Criteria for Shell Assessed Internship
To be considered for the Shell Accessed Internship, Applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Must be graduates from recognized higher institutions
- Applicants will be evaluated on their capacity for analysis
- Evaluations will also be made on decision-making and creating workable solutions and
- Applicant’s drive, enthusiasm, resilience and confidence
- In the course of the Assessed Internship, Interns will have a formal mid-term review with assigned mentor and supervisor. This will lead to a final review where there would be a competency based interview.
- Interns will be required to prepare a final presentation about their various projects.
- Christmas Eggs Designs – How to Decorate a Boiled Egg for Christmas
- Top Classic Christmas Movies List For You This December
- Old Christmas Black and White Movies for You This December
- IHE Delft Scholarship Program 2023 for Postgraduate Students – Apply Now!
- History and Origin of Christmas
- Amazing Deals On Luggage Travel Gear
- Netflix is Set to Start Offering Nike Training Club Workouts