Call for application, for the Melton Foundation Global Citizenship Learning Program 2023, Apply to become a Melton Fellow!
Melton Foundation is a top proponent of global citizenship practice worldwide, the Foundation looks back at decades of shaping young minds through experiential learning, skill development, and intercultural exposure.
Melton Foundation Global Citizenship Learning Program
The foundation via it’s fellowship and collaborative programs, promotes and enable global citizenship as a way for individuals and organizations to work together across boundaries of place and identity to solve challenges in an interconnected world.
Being a part of the Melton Foundation gives you a new perspective on the world and a global platform to make a difference in your community and beyond. The Melton Foundation’s Global Citizenship Learning Program is the best Fellowship for university students who aim to emerge as Global Citizens!
Fellows of the Global Citizenship Learning Program are university students who are committed to serving their communities and, through the Programme, can build their capacity, ad well as grow their spheres of influence, and eventually promote global citizenship through their actions and become influencers in their communities to model and inspire change.
Details About Melton Foundation Global Citizenship Learning Program
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Melton Foundation
- Country: USA
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
- Eligible Countries: Bangalore, India, Greater Accra, Ghana, New Orleans, United States, Jena, Germany, Temuco, Chile, Hangzhou, China
About Melton Foundation
The establishment of the Melton Foundation was to provide tangible expression to the philanthropic beliefs of the founders, Stan and Peggy Melton. Over the years, the Melton families have been bonded with these same beliefs.
The Foundation promotes and enables global citizenship to enable individuals and organizations to work together across boundaries of place and identity to address global challenges.
Meanwhile, the Melton Foundation is an international non-profit organization registered in the USA, and a leading proponent of global citizenship practice worldwide. The foundation was founded close to 30 years ago with the credence that collaborations across boundaries can forge sustainable solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges.
Benefits of Melton Foundation Global Citizenship Learning Program 2023
Successful Melton Fellow and participant in Global Citizenship Learning Programme, you will receive the following benefits:
- Participants will experience different cultures first-hand and learn to work across boundaries of place and identity.
- Opportunity to broaden your knowledge about relevant global topics related to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Platform to boost your skills through hands-on workshops, training, and mentoring projects.
- Fellows will Co-create and develop impact projects with partners in their community and around the world to drive change initiatives both small and big for wider impact.
- Opportunity to join a network of over 500 Fellows and partner organizations from across sectors and world regions.
- Participants can become part of an experiential learning lab that equips them with the know-how and confidence to take action on pressing issues around them.
How to Apply for the Melton Foundation Global Citizenship Learning Program 2023
- All the Interested and qualified candidates are required to locate the Melton Foundation on: https://meltonfoundation.typeform.com/to/wnY9dN to apply
- For more details, visit Melton Foundation website at: https://meltonfoundation.org/the-fellowship/apply/#apply
Eligibility Criteria for the Melton Foundation Global Citizenship Learning Program
In other to be eligible;
- Applicant must be a university student who is between 18-25 years old as of the application deadline
- The applicant should foreseeably live within the city limits of any of the partner universities for the first 1.5 years:
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate school programme.
- Must have sufficient English language skills in order to understand and participate in all aspects of the program including complex discussions on human issues.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of civic engagement in their local community.
- Candidates must be open to learning about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and practicing Global Citizenship as a lifestyle.
- Expected to provide one letter of recommendation if invited to the local assessment center.
January 15, 2023
- Christmas Eggs Designs – How to Decorate a Boiled Egg for Christmas
- Top Classic Christmas Movies List For You This December
- Old Christmas Black and White Movies for You This December
- IHE Delft Scholarship Program 2023 for Postgraduate Students – Apply Now!
- History and Origin of Christmas
- Amazing Deals On Luggage Travel Gear
- Netflix is Set to Start Offering Nike Training Club Workouts