Applications are on going for Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2023 at Cambridge University. The Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship Programme is offered at Cambridge University, it is one of the top business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities in UK.
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship
Subsequently, successful candidates will become members of one of the top ranked colleges; Pembroke College, which is also the third oldest.
This scholarship is usually granted once every two years for a one-year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. The next edition of the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2023.
Details About Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship
- Type of program: Postgraduate
- Organization: Boustany Foundation
- Country: United Kingdom
- Study at: University of Cambridge
- Course: MBA
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2023
- Scholarship Awards Date: June 2023.
About Boustany Foundation
The Boustany Foundation was founded by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi, the Foundation is present in Switzerland and Monaco.
Boustany Foundation is Focused on the betterment of mankind, hence, the awarding of scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals.
The Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programmes – all of which have ambitious plans for further development, global reach and scope.
The foundation has been consistent in creating new scholarships for talented and promising individuals.
Benefits of Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2023
The Scholarship offers the following benefits to successful applicants:
- A 75% Financial aid of the tuition fees.
- An opportunity for Scholars to complete a two-month unpaid internship with Boustany Foundation.
- The foundation will also cover the Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship
How to Apply for Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2023 at Cambridge University
- Interested and qualified candidates can apply by sending the required documents listed below to: [email protected]
- Upon successful shortlisting, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. Please note that only One candidate will be awarded the Scholarship.
- For more details, visit Boustany Foundation website at: https://boustany-foundation.org/scholarship-programmes/mba-cambridge/
Eligibility Criteria for Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship
To be considered, all interested Candidates for Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship must meet the requirements below:
- Candidates must meet the requirements of having an excellent academic background, while also showing considerable promise.
- Priority will be given to Lebanese descent although the Scholarship is awarded to candidates of any nation.
- Candidates must have received an offer of admission from Cambridge MBA programme before applying for the Scholarship
Documents Required for Application
- Curriculum vitae (Cv)
- Recent Photograph,
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
May 15, 2023
- Christmas Eggs Designs – How to Decorate a Boiled Egg for Christmas
- Top Classic Christmas Movies List For You This December
- Old Christmas Black and White Movies for You This December
- IHE Delft Scholarship Program 2023 for Postgraduate Students – Apply Now!
- History and Origin of Christmas
- Amazing Deals On Luggage Travel Gear
- Netflix is Set to Start Offering Nike Training Club Workouts