Good news! You’re invited to come to build the home for all developers with the GitHub Remote Support Engineer III 2023! The GitHub Support Engineer offers you the opportunity to do the best work of your career and join GitHub to accelerate human progress by connecting communities all over the world through software collaboration.
The number of companies using GitHub Enterprise keeps increasing, this implies that the company’s support team is growing rapidly. To help solve customers’ numerous problems as quickly as possible, GitHub is looking for Enterprise Support Engineers in EMEA region to support the GitHub Enterprise product installed and managed in the customer’s virtualization environment.
About the GitHub Support Engineer 2023!
The prestigious GitHub Support Engineer Program works remotely. The role does not require you to live near GitHub office, however, it will require some travel to meet with co-workers or attend company events.
Successfully selected Candidates are expected to perform certain responsibilities but the main responsibility will be to work with the company’s customers via web interface, email, phone and chat to solve support tickets. These tickets are often opened by internal system administrators and can include investigating load or networking issues, debugging application errors, and discussing feature requests.
Additionally, interns will work with the engineering team to prioritize issues and development, and with the documentation, team to improve customer-facing resources. To be eligible to participate, You don’t need to be a Git expert, however, you must have technical experience and a passion for helping people.
Interns will be required to work non-standard working hours, including weekends and holidays, and also reports to an Enterprise Support Manager and work closely with other teams and leaders across the company.
Details About GitHub Support Engineer 2023
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: GitHub
- Gender: Men and Women
- Country: USA
- Application status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Brief Information About GitHub
Founded in 2008 and Headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States, GitHub is an Internet hosting service for software development and version control using Git.
The company provides the distributed version control of Git plus access control, bug tracking, software feature requests, task management, continuous integration, and wikis for every project.
GitHub makes it easier for developers to work together, solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. It also promotes a collaborative community that can come together as individuals and in teams to create the future of software and makes a difference in the world.
How to Apply for GitHub Support Engineer 2023?
- Are you interested and qualified? Click this link linkedin.com to apply
- Ensure that you Carefully read through the eligibility Criteria below for the GitHub Support Engineer Program before applying
- You can visit the GitHub website found below for more details: https://github.com/about/careers
Eligibility Criteria for GitHub Support Engineer 2023 Qualification
- Candidates must have an understanding of how modern web applications work
- Candidates are expected to have prior experience providing technical support
- Candidates must be individuals with Excellent problem-solving skills
- Should be familiar with some flavor of production-level virtual machine (e.g., VMware ESX, Xen, KVM)
- Have Enthusiasm for working directly with customers
- Must have good English and grammar skills
- Candidates must have worked closely with large complex customer accounts
- Candidates must be familiar with Git and GitHub to be considered
- Should have experience with phone support
- Be able to look through and understand code (Ruby / Bash)
- Candidates must have Previous experience providing on-site consulting or professional services
More Related Content
- Baker Hughe Early Career Programme 2023 for Field Engineers In Nigeria
- HFG Emerging Scholars Awards 2023 – Apply Now!
- Interswitch Tech Graduate Trainee Program 2023 – Call for Application!
- Student Energy Fellowship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
- UNFPA TransformU Bodyright Student Challenge 2022/2023 – Apply Now!