Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships 2022/2023. Begin your study journey and adventure in France! You will be glad to know that applications for Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships are currently open. This article will explain in detail this scholarship program, the various benefits, and guidelines for the application process.
READ ALSO: How to Make your iPhone Louder
The IDEX Scholarship program is the medium through which Université Paris-Saclay, aims to promote access to its master’s program to international students, this program is a nationally-certified degree program that is taught in its member establishments, it is also made easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend the University especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research, up to the doctoral level.
Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships 2022/2023
The highly applied Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships 2022-2023 is a fully-funded master’s scholarship for international students. The worth or amount of the UPSaclay scholarship is around 10,000€ per year. Meanwhile, a maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded but that largely depends on the candidate’s country of origin.
It is usually a commitment by the Université Paris-Saclay to encourage global student’s exposure to master’s (nationally certified) programs, teach in its affiliate institutions, and provide a smooth Process for highly qualified foreign learners to join its University, specifically, those who wish to create an educational venture through studies up to the doctoral stage.
Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships are awarded on an academic merit-based basis to students enrolled in master programs of the Université Paris-Saclay.
- Field of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Université Paris-Saclay
- Study in: France
- Study Program: Master’s programs in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
- Application Deadline: May 18, 2022
- Scholarship Coverage: Recipient of Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships enjoys the following benefits: Successful applicant would receive 10,000€ per year as the amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship, the amount is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, about ten months to be precise from September to June. Additionally, a maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin. The funds covering travel expenses can only be received upon the recipient’s arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
- Number of Awards: The number of awards is usually not specified
- Scholarship target group: this scholarship is targetted towards International students
- Scholarship Duration: The scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years depending on the admission level (M1 or M2) and subject to students completing the required number of credits to advance to the next year’s level.
Those applying for this scholarship should take note of the criteria, this will enable you to determine if you’re eligible to apply or not
The following students are eligible to apply, that is, only those who answer to the below criteria:
Admitted students to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s program delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech,
- ENS Paris-Saclay,
- INSTN-CEA, IOGS,
The scholarship progress is open to newly-arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the election year.
- Also, open to apply for this scholarship are international students living in France for less than a year, and are previously or currently enrolled in a training course that has no certification to it
- International students living in France for less than a year, and taking language classes (type FFL) are eligible for this scholarship
- You can apply for this scholarship if you’re a student and have lived in France in the past, especially within the mobility program during studies, for instance, the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, an exchange program that didn’t bring about certification.
- Students enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies are eligible to apply except for international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- The Program is open for persons who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- Also, it is accessible to students having some type of scholarship whose amount exceeds €650/month.
The Application Process For Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships
Usually, it is the tradition of this program to consider a few things before accepting any application. Therefore, to be considered for the scholarships:
- You must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. However, please note that being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship.
- Upon successful application, accepted students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Thus, only students who receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for a Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship will be able to submit an application.
You can visit the official website below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
If you’re a lover of France, then you might want to maximize this great opportunity to travel to France and have one of the best forms of higher education.
YOU MAY LIKE