Speaking of The Global Masters Scholarship, Birmingham is offering a major scholarship for international students across the globe. In this scholarship, students are awarded the sum of £10,000 to help support their schooling at the University of Birmingham in 2022/2023.
What is the Global Masters Scholarship?
This is a platform instituted by Birmingham to remove the educational barriers and enable the most academically talented students all over the world to fulfill their dreams of getting their master’s degrees at Birmingham University.
About 40 scholarships will be awarded a value of up to £10,000 GBP which will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by every successful scholar.
The deadline for the application for this scholarship is 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK / GMT +1)
All taught master’s programs are eligible for this scholarship except the programs in the Birmingham Business School.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements;
- Candidates must have received and accepted an offer for admission at Birmingham University for the 2022/2023 session.
- Must be a citizen of the eligible nations.
- Must be classified as an overseas fee or tuition payer by the University
- The intending candidate must have started their studies at the University by September/October 2022.
- The candidate must have paid the compulsory £2,000 admission deposit on or before the 30th of June 2022.
- Must be an academically outstanding student. With a first-class overall grade in a Bachelors’s degree.
- Must be able to provide proof of the scholarship application.
What Countries are Eligible for this Scholarship
The following are countries whose citizens are eligible for this scholarship;
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the following requirements above can apply for the scholarship.
Fill out the application forms here. Please note that incomplete forms will not be accepted and duplicate applications will be rejected.