Griffith Remarkable Scholarship offers exceptional rewards to students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University. It might interest you to know that Griffith University has about five campuses between Brisbane and the Gold Coast in southeast Queensland, as well as a digital campus. On-campus students are well aligned to ensure that they make the most of everything Queensland has to offer academically, culturally, and geographically.
An online student would love the digital platform as the digital campus is a leading provider of online education, offering more than 100 degrees as well as flexibility, services, and support.
Griffith Scholarship Details
Brief details of Griffith scholarship include the following:
- Application Deadline: the application deadline date is 18 April/5 August 2022
- Country: Australia
- Study program starts: 2022/23
- Institution: Griffith University
- Field(s) of study: the level and or field is study is Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University
- Number of Scholarships: the number of this scholarship is actually not specified
- Main Target: The scholarship is specifically meant for Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Scholarships value/inclusions: The worth of this scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
All Candidates/Applicants must ensure that they meet the requirements for this scholarship before proceeding to apply for it, check the below Criteria to know if you’re eligible or not.
- An applicant for this scholarship program must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- The applicant is required to have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- The candidate should have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date to be eligible
- Applicants must ensure that they meet or fulfill all academic and English language entry requirements for their respective chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, it is expected that the applicant is a full-time student starting in Trimester 2, or 3 2022.
READ ALSO: Study in Canada – Canada Visa for Student
How To Apply For Griffith University Scholarship
To stand a chance of becoming a beneficiary of Griffith University scholarship, you must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University, you must also apply for the scholarship by the closing date.
For your application, you will need to include academic records and a personal statement. As mentioned earlier, please take note that the scholarship application deadline for Trimester 2, 2022 entry is 18 April 2022 and 5 August 2022 for Trimester 3, 2022.
You can also visit the official website below for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. Only ensure that you provide the correct information required of you.
The official webpage for the Griffith University scholarship is stated below:
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship
FAQ about Griffith scholarship
How do I locate each campus?
Getting to each campus is not much of a problem, you can access each of Griffith University’s physical campuses either via train, bus, car, taxi, bicycle or on foot. Additionally, the Institution’s digital campus is accessible from anywhere with a reliable internet connection.
Is it possible for me to transfer from my current university to Griffith University?
Sure you can. Follow this guide to apply: write an application with QTAC. Those applying for a Gold Coast program may apply through UAC. Basically, for most programs students are selected on the basis of their highest admission rank. Any study completed at an undergraduate or postgraduate level can provide you with an admission rank. Please note that Griffith University recognizes prior learning
How do I know the status of my domestic postgraduate application?
You can easily see the status of your postgraduate application as well as track the progress of it by using the Track my application facility: https://app.secure.griffith.edu.au/askus/external-sso/login.php?resumePath=https%3a%2f%2fwww148.griffith.edu.au%2fonline-admissions%2fShortlist%2fApplications%3f Additionally, You can obtain further assistance with your application by contacting Griffith on 1800 677 728.
What banks or ATMS are located on campus?
The campuses have a range of ATMs and credit unions on campus, including ANZ and Redi-ATMs.
To see ATM locations, go to campuses and facilities: https://www.griffith.edu.au/about-griffith/campuses-facilities for campus location maps and zoom in on the map of your campus.
YOU MAY LIKE