Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University for International Students. Is it safe to say that you are an International understudy and looking for subsidizing your cash perfectly located? Then, at that point, you can participate in The Siemens China Scholarship outfitting by Tsinghua University.
The free educational cost to seek a Ph.D. level course in the division of Engineering, Arts, Science, or others picked by the candidate.
Why learn at Tsinghua University? The college works together with renowned colleges and worldwide associations. It gives significant level scholastic trades, joint projects, and other worldwide activities.
Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University for International Students
The “Siemens China Scholarship” is supported for quite a long time. Assuming that the champ finishes his/her certificate ahead of time, the grant financing period will be abbreviated appropriately, which is steady with the real consummation time of studies.
Siemens China Scholarship of Tsinghua University is provided by Siemens (China) Co., Ltd. to support excellent international students to study a doctoral degree in Mechanical Engineering Department, computer science and Technology Department, art college, software college, automation department, electrical engineering, and application Electronics Technology Department of Tsinghua University.
The doctoral understudies who have won this grant will help out Siemens in 12 fields like man-made consciousness, Internet of things, network security, outskirts mechanization, independent robots (see Table 1 for subtleties) to investigate the doctoral stage.
Through the most exceptional learning and practice in the improvement of modern innovation, the exploration will establish a framework for the development of driving gifts in industry advancement.
Below are the eligibility criteria to meet for you to be up for the scholarship;
- Citizens of any nationality are eligible.
- Students can apply for a Ph.D. degree level in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Academy of Arts & Design, School of Software, Department of Automation, Department of Electrical Engineering, and other related departments or schools at Tsinghua University.
- Participants must be not taken any other award from the university, appreciate Siemens Values, and be prepared to work together with Siemens to carry out research work.
The above is the eligibility for the Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University for International Students.
To apply for the scholarship you need to follow the steps below;
- How to apply: Participants need to take part in a Ph.D. course at the university and can download the application form which is given at the fund profile.
- Supporting Documents: Original foreign physical examination form which is written in English, a curriculum vitae, and passport name page need to be submitted and copies of these documents are not acceptable.
- Admission Requirements: A first-class Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is necessary for admission to the university.
- Language Requirement: An applicant must be a good English speaker and writer.