What are the DAAD Masters Degree Scholarships for International Students in Germany about and who is intended for? The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) grants offer unfamiliar alumni from improvement and recently industrialized nations from all disciplines and with something like two years’ expert experience.
The possibility is for postgraduate or Master’s certification holders at a state or state-perceived German college, and in excellent cases to take a doctoral certification, and to get a college capability (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Very much prepared specialists, who are coordinates with global accomplices, have a significant impact on the maintainable advancement of their nations.
They are the best assurance for a superior future with less destitution, more schooling, and wellbeing for all. With its advancement situated postgraduate review programs, the DAAD advances the preparation of experts from improvement and recently industrialized nations.
DAAD Masters Degree Scholarships for International Students in Germany
The grants offer unfamiliar alumni from improvement and recently industrialized nations from all teaches the opportunity to take a postgraduate or Master’s certificate at a state or state-perceived German college, and in extraordinary cases to take a doctoral certificate, and to get a college capability (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
The Scholarship Value
DAAD Scholarship 2022 for Masters and Ph.D. Germany provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover.
- One-off study allowance.
If you are lucky to be offered the scholarship, you will be entitled to the above benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for DAAD Scholarship 2022 for Masters and Ph.D. Germany, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English or German.
- Foreign nationals who live in the USA or in Canada by the time of application deadline are eligible, if your last degree was obtained in the US/Canada, or you will have received a degree in the US/Canada before your scholarship starts. All other foreign nationals may need to apply via a different DAAD office.
- For international programs, the language of instruction is English. You are usually required to submit an English language certificate e.g. TOEFL or IELTS.
- For other programs, the language of instruction is German. You are usually required to submit a German language certificate e.g. DSH or TestDaF.
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) or Masters’s degree in an appropriate subject.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
You have to meet the above criteria for you to be eligible for the scholarship grant.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2022
Follow the steps below
- Lists of the university and programs will be given as students are expected to visit the school website to apply directly.
- Applications must be made directly to the respective course. Please refer to the respective course websites for the application procedure, the application deadline, and the documents to be submitted. Deadline varies depending on the course but falls around August-October 2021.
Take note that applications to most courses are currently closed.
The application deadline for the DAAD scholarship 2022/2023 in Germany varies from university to university and degree courses. So as expected each university has a different deadline. You can check for them here.