Canada Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Awards with Distinction. Do you want to know about Canada Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Awards with Distinction? Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarships with Distinction is presently an open undergrad in all subjects accessible at Simon Fraser University.
Canada Distinction and Living Allowance Undergraduate Scholars Entrance global honors are accessible to attempt Undergraduate level projects at Simon Fraser University.
Simon Fraser University accepts variety and celebrates groundbreaking thoughts and it is additionally Canada’s driving through college with three dynamic metropolitan grounds and well-established associations at home and around the world.
The foundation makes an assorted, fair, and comprehensive local area where all vibes are welcome, protected, acknowledged, and appreciated in picking up, instructing, examining, and working.
Canada Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Awards with Distinction
Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarships with Distinction are accessible to global understudies who are taking a crack at one of the University’s areas of expertise.
Grant Candidates are needed to accomplish essentially 90% in the past certificate to be selected and complete at least 12 Simon Fraser University standard reviewed units in the initial term at Simon Fraser University.
Confirmation normal or same and ought to be taking part in exercises that will show their initiative.
All applicants must adhere to the following criteria in order to be accepted in this Scholarship:
- Applicants must achieve at least a 90% in the previous certification;
- Applicants must be an international students or Canadian;
- Students must be enrolled and accepted in an undergraduate degree program at Simon Fraser University;
- Applicants need to complete an application for admission by the scholarship deadline;
- Students must attain minimum required scores on the stated English language proficiency tests;
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 88
- CAEL – 7-
- PTE Academic – 65
- Duolingo – 125
Above are the criteria you must meet to be eligible for the scholarship.
Below are the documents required from you;
- Completed Simon Fraser University application
- High school transcript (on all courses)
- English Proficiency
- Passport copy
- Financial statement with sufficient funds for educational expenses.
The above are the lists of required documents you are expected to have.
How to Apply
Below are tips on how to apply;
- To apply for the program, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university
- Supporting Documents: Submit a transcript that includes grades for all courses completed and final grades for the first semester of Senior Year.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to fulfill the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants, regardless of country of origin or citizenship status, will be required to have demonstrated competence in the English language before admission.
Applicants are required to successfully submit an application and all the necessary supporting documents through the online application portal affiliated with the university by the scholarship deadline. You can get more details from the school website.