Just Call lets you make international calls to your customers with a local number. It gives room to create and manage your own international call center in seconds.
You can get a local or toll-free phone number in any of the 58 countries and start making & receiving calls and SMS. Countries like the US, UK, Australia, South Africa, Japan, European countries & more. The app was founded on January 1, 2016. The just call uses highly secured data Centres for communication and storage.
Just Call focused on data security and privacy protection. They conform to EU information security standards and are HIPAA compliant.
What is Just Call?
Just Call is the Cloud Phone System of choice for modern sales and support teams. End clueless conversations by adding context to every call. Call software, virtual numbers, SMS campaigns, native CRM integrations, and lots more at just $25 per user.
The language supported is English. It is very easy & quick to set up. The Just Call is affordable, flexible, and easy to shift to a new location, Scrabble, international calling & virtual number, and more.
The Benefit of Using Just Call
- Work as a team (Team Collaboration)
- You can work from anywhere (Increases productivity)
- It is Scalable & affordable (Saves money)
- The Sound is professional (Increases sales)
- Be local, sell global (Increases conversions)
- Calls made easy (Increases productivity)
Why Is Just Call Right for Your Business
Just Call is right for your business because of the following features:
- Send and receive text messages – verify WhatsApp account with an international number
- Call recordings, ratings, and notes for tracking calling activity
- Schedule calls – with an in-built calendar and Google calendar integration
- Custom IVR– Set up custom IVR for each phone number. Easy drag and drop.
- Multiple numbers – Manage and use multiple international numbers
- Call from our apps or website. No new hardware or SIM.
- Concurrent calls – Create a call center with team member devices
Just Call Website
Just Call Pricing
Just Call pricing is simple and transparent. There are two subscription plans (as of 1st Feb 2019) – Standard and Premium plan. Standard Plan comes with most of the commonly used features & all CRM integrations (except Salesforce). It costs $25/user/month. While the Premium plan ($50/user/month), in addition to Standard Plan features, you also get API/Webhook access, Auto Dialer, Call Monitoring, Salesforce Integration, Bulk SMS Campaigns, Unlimited SMS Bots, Dedicated Support.
$25 per user per month: $50 per user per month
How Sign Up Just Call | Just Call Sign UP
Just Call provides your team members an anytime, anywhere, any device phone system to make or receive business calls. It takes seconds to set up & get started.
- Open your tab and click on Sign Up or go website justcall.io/signup
- Wait to load, then fill in your first name and last name on the blank space
- Follow by filling in the next blank space in your Work email
- Then input your Phone Number (U.S)
- Then put your Password
- Move down and click on “Create My Account “
- After that, follow on-screen to complete the process.
Just Call Login | How to Login Just Call Account
- Open your tab and click on LOGIN
- Wait to load, once it appears input your Email address
- Click on Next
- Input your Password
- Scroll down and click on “Login with Password.”
Just Call FAQs
What is Justcall?
Justcall can be defined as a VolP business phone system for sales and marketing teams around the world.
Is Just call free?
You get one local phone number for no extra cost for every team member user. The free number limit is applicable to only phone numbers which are available in getting New Phone Numbers section of your account. The number you can add to your account costs $6/month.
What is Just Call App?
Just Call App is a cloud-based phone system for businesses to get phone numbers in 58 countries. It helps to make & receive phone calls from a computer, web browser, or desktop.
How do I Contact Just Call?
Log in to your Just Call Account
- You will be directed to a new page with a “Dialpad”
- You can dial a number directly from the Dialpad.
- Also, you can select a contact from your Contacts to initiate a call.
- Hit the “Call” button to make the call.
and once you have done that, your call would be placed immediately. this process is actually easier than it sounds.