Turner Network Television (TNT) is an American cable television channel owned by WarnerMedia Studios & Networks, TNTdrama television channel was launched in October 1988. The original purpose of launching TNTdrama was to air classic films and television series. However, in 2001, June to be precise, there was a change of focus by the network to dramatic television series and feature films.
These films include sporting events such as NBA, NHL, the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament, professional wrestling(AEW Rampage), these change was a result of TBS’s shift to comedic programming. By 2018, September, TNT was already received by over 80 million households that subscribe to a subscription television service throughout the United States.
There is hardly any streaming service one would find difficult to subscribe to these days, but then finding a service with quality content is another thing altogether. Are you looking for a streaming service with the best content? Then TNTdrama is one of the best you can find.
In fact, TNT drama is one of the top entertainment services you can find globally, the TV network offers over 180 channels, including popular ones such as TNT, Boomerang, CNN, Cartoon Network, and others. It will interest you to know that TNT services are accessible in over 150 countries across America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. One of its outstanding features or perks is that users can stream the content on several devices.
Therefore, to benefit from one of the best content offered, you need to activate TNTdrama on your device.
How to Activate TNTdrama On Roku, Firestick, and Apple TV Devices – TNTdrama Activate
To activate TNT services on various devices, follow the brief steps below:
TNTdrama on Roku
Follow the steps below to watch TNTdrama on Roku:
- First, You Download and install the TNT app for Roku
- Open the application and locate the Settings section to continue
- At the settings section, click the activation option, taking note of the activation code that displays on the screen
- Once that is done, go to tntdrama.com/activate and select your device
- Your Roku login information would be required then select your TV service provider
- Then you enter the Roku activation code and click on the “submit” button.
Once you click the submit button, Wait for a few minutes to receive a confirmation message, after which you can start enjoying TNT drama content.
TNTdrama on Amazon Fire Stick
Subscribers who want to watch TNT on Fire TV Stick should follow the guide below on how to download the TNTdrama app.
- With a good internet connection, download and install the TNT drama app on the Fire Stick device
- Access the app and go to the Settings section
- Then select the “activate” option, take note of the activation code that pops up on the screen
- Next, visit tntdrama.com/activate, when the page opens, select Fire Stick as your device
- Then choose your TV service provider from the drop-down list
- Fill in the Firestick activation code and click on the “submit” button
- Once the above steps are carried out, a confirmation message will be sent to you stating that the successful activation will appear on the TNT Drama channel/app.
That’s all it takes! Then you can start streaming your favorite TNT content on Fire Stick.
TNTdrama on Apple TV
You can watch TNT drama content on Apple TV by using the below guide to download the app on your device:
- Download and install the TNT drama channel
- After which you launch the app and go to the Settings section
- At the settings section, select the “Activate” option and note the code that displays on the screen
- Then go to tntdrama.com/activate and select your device which Apple TV
- After selecting your device, Choose your TV service provider and then enter and submit the Apple TV activation code.
- You will receive a notification message after a few minutes upon successful activation of the TNTdrama app on Apple TV
Note: It takes about the same procedure when activating the channel on DirecTV
How to Activate TNTdrama on Xbox
Activate TNT services to watch the content on Xbox One or Xbox 360 devices.
- From your browser, download and install the TNT app on your Xbox
- Locate the app’s location on the device and launch it
- Go to the Settings section on the app’s interface and select the “activate” option. Ensure you write down the activation code that appears on the screen.
- Then go to your device and open the link: tntdrama.com/activate, when it opens, select Xbox as your device
- After which you Select your TV service provider from the drop-down list and
- Fill in the activation code and click on submit
Upon approval, you can stream all of the best content on Xbox.
If My TNT activation code is not working, What should I do?
Here are the things you need to do If you cannot see the activation code or you simply can’t get to the activation page.
- Simply reboot your device
- When your device comes on, go to “System” and click System Restart
- Wait for Roku to restart, Immediately it restarts, relaunch TNT and request the activation code.
- Please note that this process works for Roku and all other devices; Smart TVs, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, among others.
Another thing to do is to recheck your internet connection, If there is a connectivity problem, you’ll not receive the code.