Facebook is looking to expand its dating service. In light of this, they released new features. One of these features is the Facebook Dating Lucky Pick feature. This feature is unlike any other feature we’ve seen dating online before. With the use of this feature, users can consider other compatible candidates who may be outside their typical preferences.
Facebook Dating Lucky Pick
You should know, Facebook dating is free. Since it is free, most people would like to think it contains ads. On the contrary, the platform is ad-free. Facebook dating is one of the best free dating features on the internet today and they are really working hard to up their game.
In an official statement, Facebook mentioned that the expansion of the platform is so more users can find meaningful relationships through things they have in common.
Where can I get the Facebook Dating App?
Following the steps below you should be able to successfully download and install the Facebook dating app.
- Get the mobile device you wish to download and install the dating app on and turn it on
- Make sure the device is connected to the internet
- Now open any app store on the device
- On the search bar of the app store, enter the search term “Facebook” and search
- On the app download page, tap on the “Download” or “Install” button
Wait until the app has successfully been downloaded and the installation process would kick in.
Facebook Dating Profile
Below is a well-detailed guide you can follow to successfully create a dating profile.
- Get your mobile device and turn it on
- Make sure the device Is connected to the internet and open the Facebook mobile app
- Quickly create an account or log in to one you already have
- Now tap on the hamburger menu icon
- From the menu options displayed, tap on the dating icon (a heart-shaped icon colored red and purple)
- Hit the “Get Started” button and create your dating profile.
Immediately your dating profile is created, you would be taken to a page where potential matches will be displayed to you.