With the introduction of Google Video Chat, making video calls have been made easier. The Google Video Chat is also known as Google Duo. Google Duo is currently recognized as the highest quality video calling app. This video calling app is free.
The best part is that it works with Android phones, tablets, iPhones, computers, and smart displays like the Google Nest Hub Max. Using this app, you can see who is already available on Duo or you can simply invite a friend to join. What’s more is that you can set up a group of up to 12 participants and tap on the group name to begin a group video call.
Google Video Chat
Google Video Chat also known as Google Duo has an app that is compatible with both android and iOS devices. This app is also compatible with a couple of other devices.
Overall, the app has been rated to be the best, especially when the fact that it was free to download and install was considered.
Setting it up is pretty easy as all you need is an active Google account. With your Google account and this amazing app, you can begin making quality video calls for free.
Google Video Chat App Download
As mentioned earlier, downloading and installing this app is free for almost all if not all devices. The steps below will guide you in successfully downloading and installing the Google Duo app on your device.
- Get the device you wish to install the Google Duo app on and turn it on.
- Make sure the device is connected to an active source of data connection and open any app store installed on the device. You can do this by locating the app store installed on your device and tapping on it.
- Now tap on the search bar and search for “Google Duo”.
- From your search results, tap on the official app and tap on the “Get” or “Install” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions till the app has been successfully downloaded and installed on your device.
The above is a guide to successfully download and install the Google Duo official app on your device.
Google Duo for Web
Yes! You can use Google Duo on the web. Below is how to get started.
- Open any web browser on your desktop device and seek the web address https://duo.google.com/about/.
- Tap on the “Try Duo for web” button.
- Sign in to your Google account if you are prompted and that’s it.
On Duo for the web, you can create a group link, start a call and add a phone number amongst many other things.