The Shanghai Government Scholarships was founded in the year 2006 with a goal to promote the development of international student education in Shanghai, they also seek to encourage increased outstanding international students and scholars to ECNU.
Shanghai Government Scholarships for Master’s and Ph.D. degree taught program is offered by Shanghai Government for international students studying in Shanghai.
Shanghai Government Scholarships are categorized into two: A, and B. The Type A Shanghai Government Scholarships is solely for Master’s or Doctoral degrees studies, and it’s a full scholarship that covers tuition, free, accommodation, accident insurance, and allowance for living.
The Type B Shanghai Government Scholarships is meant for those who study for Bachelor’s degrees and is a partial scholarship that covers only tuition, and accident insurance.
Summary of Shanghai Government Scholarships
- Shanghai Government Scholarships Application Deadline: May 2022
- Eligible Countries: International
- Study In (country): China
- Eligible Field of Study: Bachelor’s degree programs and Master’s degree programs (except Master of Business Administration & Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Type of program: Bachelors, Masters, and PhD
- Worth of Shanghai Government Scholarships: This scholarship covers tuition waiver & medical insurance for bachelor’s students and for Master’s students, it covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Duration of Scholarship: Bachelor’s Degree Program is 4 to 5 years, while Master’s degree programs are 2 to 3 years, and Doctoral degree programs: 3 to 4 years
How to Apply for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2022/2023
Kindly follow the procedures below to apply for Shanghai Government Scholarships:
- Visit the official scholarship webpage at: http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/en/ise.html
- Once you access your page, you will need to Select the School and the Type of Scholarship
- Then, submit the program application, print out the degree program application form, and sign on it.
- Next, you will be required to submit supporting documents either by uploading them or mailing them to the Admission Office by the application deadline mentioned above
Requirements for the Shanghai Government Scholarships program
- To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- The applicant must not be an enrolled degree student in a Chinese university at the time of submitting this application.
- Applicants must be a high school graduates below 25 years of age when applying for the undergraduate programs
- All Applicants for the Doctoral program must be Master’s degree holders below 40 years of when applying.
- All applicants seeking to pursue a Master’s degree must be bachelor’s degree holders below 35 years of age when applying for this scholarship
- The scholarship requires 3 Language proficiency: new HSK5 level (scored at least 180)
Please ensure you carefully read through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage above before applying.
- Who Is Legible for Medicaid – How to be Eligible for Medicaid
- International Master’s Scholarship 2022/2023 At University of Kent Uk – How to Apply Now
- Stimulus Package – Monetary Stimulus Package | Fiscal Stimulus Package
- Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2022/2023 For International Students – How to Apply Now