Speaking of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship, is Canada your preferred study destination? If yes, then we are glad to let you know that you have an opportunity to make that desire of yours come to fulfillment.
The University of Winnipeg in Canada offers President Scholarship 2022/2023 to international students who are entering either of the University’s divisions for the first time whether in an Undergraduate, Graduate, Professional, Applied, or English Language Program. However, for an applicant to be considered, the applicant must be in activities that demonstrate leadership.
As an international student, it will interest you to know that more than 12% of the student population at The University of Winnipeg are international students. We are talking about over a thousand students from 75 countries.
Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
The University of Winnipeg seeks to ensure that all students have equal access to higher learning, Hence, support services and programs are put in place like financial assistance to make that happen.
President’s Scholarship is just one of the variety of scholarships programs offered by the University of Winnipeg in international students can use to fund their education. These scholarships accommodate both full-time and part-time students as long as they meet the published criteria.
University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time as mentioned earlier.
Summary of University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2022
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2022
- Eligible Countries: International
- To be taken at (country): Canada
- Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Number of scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship Worth: The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship worth us usually around $5,000
Matsumae Research Fellowship 2022 for Natural Science, Engineering and Medicine – Japan: https://www.mif-japan.org/en/fellowship/announcement/?hl=en
Requirements for University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships
To be eligible for the President’s Scholarship, all candidates must meet the following criteria:
- An applicant must have a minimum 80% admission average or the equivalent of it
- An Applicant Must be an international student to be eligible
- To be eligible for this scholarship, the Candidates must be enrolling for their first year of any program
- The candidate is expected to demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Candidates are required to submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
How to Apply for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants will have to complete an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg to be considered for this award.
The following documents below are required to be attached to the application form:
- An application form. (completed correctly)
- A personal statement containing a minimum and maximum of 250-500 words respectively
- A well-organized CV (curriculum vitae)
- References at least two, who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
All applicants for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders are advised to apply through the Awards Office page: https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/awards/awards-bursaries-and-scholarships/international-students.html#pswl
You can also visit the scholarship webpage below for more details at: https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/graduate-studies/funding/presidents-scholarship-for-world-leaders-international.html