The University of Kent International Master’s Scholarship 2022/2023 application is open, international students who are looking to further their studies in the UK with a Master’s degree are encouraged to apply.
The Students of the University of Kent usually have an experience that is completely unique and are also equipped for every aspect of their life and career.
About University of Kent International Master’s Scholarship
The institution has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer the International Master’s Scholarship and a significant number of other scholarships for entry at taught Master’s level.
The University of Kent International Master’s Scholarship is worth £3000 towards the cost of tuition fees and is offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
The University of Kent is a dynamic, creative, and inclusion institution, it is committed to the transformative power of education and research and to the development and support of our students and staff.
The institution seeks to address regional, national, and global challenges in an environment in which knowledge is created, shared and applied in ways that transform lives.
University of Kent International Master’s Scholarship Summary
- International Master’s Scholarship Application Deadline: 27th May 2022
- The Program is offered annually
- Eligible Countries: International
- Study In: University of Kent, UK
- Type of Programme: Taught Masters’s degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship worth: University of Kent International Master’s Scholarship worth is £3000 towards the cost of Tuition fees
- Duration of Scholarship: For the entire period of study
The Requirements for the University of Kent International Master’s Scholarship
All applicants applying for the University of Kent International Master’s Scholarship are required to demonstrate the following:
- The applicant must hold a UK First Class Honours degree or equivalent overseas qualification.
- Candidates must have submitted a formal application to the University of Kent for their chosen taught Master’s program of study.
- An applicant must have accepted an unconditional offer for their program from the University of Kent, due to start in September 2022. An offer must be accepted in order to be able to apply.
- Also, the University of Kent must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of their offer.
Note: University of Kent International Master’s Scholarship is restricted to overseas fee-paying students only. European Union students who are eligible for the lower EU fee rate for September 2022 are not eligible for this award.
International Master’s Scholarship Selection Process
Usually, Scholarships are awarded based on the information provided on your application to the University of Kent.
The candidate’s clear thoughts and motivation are shown in the submitted essay are also put into consideration.
How to Apply for the University of Kent International Master’s Scholarship
- Please note that applications for the University of Kent International Master’s Scholarship are made via your applicant portal at: https://evision.kent.ac.uk/
- The moment you accept an offer from the University of Kent, you will automatically be able to submit an application for this scholarship via your online portal.
To be considered for this scholarship, the following documents will be required of you to submit:
- Personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining:
Reasons to be awarded the scholarship and how you might support Kent in its efforts as a global institution.
- Upload document in word or pdf format only, other formats will be rejected.
- Those that applied for a program with the Medway School of Pharmacy, should send an email to the school.
Shortlisting will be made based on academic achievement to date. Also, the final decisions will be taken into consideration your full program application and the statement provided.
For more details, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage at: http://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FNADINTAMA02