Top American technology company; TE Connectivity has established a 2-year scholarship programme (African Heritage Scholarship) to assist college students who will be sophomores for the 2023/2024 academic year and are majoring in Engineering, Operations Management, Finance, Supply Chain, or Marketing.
The TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship Program offers an amazing two-year experience involving both a paid summer internship and a scholarship Worth up to $22,500.
Applicants seeking to secure this scholarship must be college sophomores and must be pursuing a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), Operations Management, Supply Chain, Finance or Information Technology.
About 14 recipients will be invited to complete summer paid internships in 2023 with TE Connectivity, the scholarship funds will be awarded in the fall after the internship.
The TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship program is administered by Scholarship America, which is currently the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarships and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals.
CHECK THIS OUT: Meredith Legacy Scholarships 2022/2023 – Apply Now!
Summary of TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship 2023/2024
- Program Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: TE Connectivity
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 7, 2022
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a renowned American technology company that designs and manufactures connectors and sensors for several industries, such as automotive, industrial equipment, data communication systems, aerospace, defence, medical, oil and gas, consumer electronics and energy.
It currently has a global workforce of over 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers. TE Connectivity serves customers in over 130 countries.
TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship Program 2023 Aim and Benefits
- Where an applicant is Selected as a recipient, he/she will receive an award of up to $22,500 every year in each of the next two years upon successful completion of the paid summer internships.
- 14 awards will be granted.
- The total cost of attendance as determined by the College Board will determine the amount of the awards.
- The following will be covered: tuition, books/supplies, room/board, transportation, and other expenses) excluding other granted awards at the time of scholarship acceptance prior to the fall semester.
Requirements for TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship Program 2023/2024 Qualification
- United States citizens or permanent residents in the U.S are eligible for this scholarship
- Must be Self-identify as Black or African American or multiracial.
- Must be enrolling as college sophomores for the 2023/2024 academic year
- The Applicant must Be willing to accept a 2023 summer paid internship with TE Connectivity.
- To apply for this scholarship, the applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Must Be majoring in Engineering, Operations Management, Finance, Supply Chain, or Marketing
- To be eligible, the applicant must be enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited 4-year college or university (in the U.S.) and planning to continue full-time enrollment for the entire upcoming academic year
How to Apply for TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship 2023/2024
- An online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf on or before October 12, 2022, at 3:00 pm Central Time.
- Essay Question where you must describe challenges you’ve faced and overcome as a student, and How have they affected your academic performance and/or participation in school and community activities?
- What are the steps you take to overcome these challenges? (max 1,000 characters)
- Submitted the required materials electronically to complete the application
- Visit the TE Connectivity website below for more details: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/teconnectivity-african-heritage/
TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship recipients are selected based on the following:
- Academic record
- Demonstrated leadership
- Participation in school and community activities
- Work experience
- Statements of educational and career goals and objectives
- Online recommendation
- An essay question.
Documents Required for Application
- Current transcript of grades.
- The Transcripts must show the student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken
- tax filing
Best of luck!
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Saints Row Reboot Release Date
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on Your iPhone
- House of Dragon Episode 1 Release Date on HBO Max
- Balance.amexgiftcards.com – American Express Gift Card Activate
- How to Activate Your Visa Gift Card Online
- UBA 2022 Graduate Management Acceleration Programme (GMAP) – How to Apply