A recruitment campaign is being launched by the United Bank for Africa, for the 2022 UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme (GMAP).
The UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme Is part of its ongoing initiatives to improve customers’ experience and enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch network.
About UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme
The UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme is designed to select, develop, and build the Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision of being the best bank in Africa.
This is an opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss to be part of a top financial service institution in Africa.
Summary of UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme 2022
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: UBA Foundation
- Country to study: Nigeria
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: August 19, 2022
Brief History of the UBA Foundation
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, is a leading pan-African financial institution headquartered in Nigeria. UBA is one of Africa’s best banking Groups with operations in 20 African countries and offices in three global financial centers: London, Paris, and New York.
UBA has over thirteen million customers and over one thousand business offices and customer touch points globally. The financial institution has been in operation in Africa since 1949, it was previously called British and French Bank Limited (BFB).
It subsequently took over the assets and liabilities of British and French Bank and was incorporated as a limited liability company in February 1961. UBA completed one of the biggest mergers in the history of Nigeria’s capital markets in 2005, combining with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc.
UBA continued it’s expansion to other African countries such as Ghana, Benin Republic, Côte d’Ivoire, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Chad, Cameroon, Kenya, Gabon, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Liberia, Sierra-Leone, Mozambique, Senegal, Congo DR, Congo Brazzaville and Mali.
How to Apply for UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme 2022
To apply for the UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme, you must ensure that you meet the Eligibility criteria below.
The application process is very brief and should be completed in a few minutes. To apply;
- Visit the UBA Foundation on myjobmag.com
- Complete the fields with the correct details and click the submit icon
Also Read: Best Amazon Labor Day Sale Deals
Aims and Benefits of UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme 2022
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) seeks young and enthusiastic graduates who are self-starters to join the UBA Graduate Recruitment Programme. The trainees will;
- Be made to go through Intensive and immersive learning
- Learning On the job with various experienced employees
- Build skills and form lasting professional relationships with colleagues
- Graduate trainees will Research, analyze existing systems and offer new ideas for improvement
- Selected trainees will be hired as permanent employees after completing the intensive 6 months (classroom and on-the-job learning).
- A successfully selected graduate trainee is one who is willing to unlearn, learn and relearn; must be interested in all aspects of the Bank and always demonstrate attitudes that foster good relationships with fellow colleagues.
Eligibility Criteria for UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme 2022
Interested Applicants must meet the criteria below:
- The applicant must have a positive attitude with a growth mindset
- Must be a person of Critical and analytic thinking
- He/She must have Excellent research abilities and a willingness to learn and
- Applicants must have Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be eligible
The last date for the UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme is August 19, 2022.