The Meredith Legacy Scholarships is designed for the academic year 2022-2023. We are glad to let you know that the application for Meredith Legacy Scholarships is now open. This Scholarship is offered by Meredith College to provide financial support to the students.
This prestigious Meredith Legacy Scholarships is the highest honor available to first-year students enrolling to study at Meredith College. The scholarships is usually Awarded based on superior academic achievement, intellectual promise, and leadership ability.
Scholarship Recipients receive full tuition, room and board, books, supplies, international study, and other academic enrichment programs with a total estimated value of $220,000.
About Meredith Legacy Scholarships
So long as Meredith Legacy Scholarships Scholars remain full-time students and maintain a minimum quality point ratio of 3.30 on all courses, they are entitled to receive the following benefits: Full coverage for the Tuition fee, Room on campus and coverage for board and college-wide fees for up to 4 academic years.
Additionally, the scholars will receive payments for the Course-required books, fees and supplies as well as Opportunity to experience Annual travel.
About Meredith College
Meredith College is a private institution for women’s liberal arts. The college Is dedicated to professional preparation, educating and encouraging students to live with integrity, and offering leadership for the needs, opportunities, and challenges of society. The college is currently placed 136th in National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Meredith College students are given the required pushed to identify their personal assets, capitalize on them, and then get ready to change the world for the better. Students are allowed to choose from over 90 academic programs and experiences including internships, study abroad, and undergraduate research while being guided by knowledgeable instructors.
Summary of the Meredith Legacy Scholarships 2022/2023
- Nationality: International
- University: Meredith College
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Benefits: Successfully selected applicants will get complete tuition, on-campus accommodation and board, and college fees (4 academic years). Also, the prize will pay for any course-specific books, fees, or supplies as well as annual vacation possibilities.
How to Apply for the Meredith Legacy Scholarships 2022/2023
- In other to be Eligible for this Scholarship, applicants are required to apply for admission via the university portal.
- Students who are eligible will be notified about the interview for the scholarship and be considered accordingly.
- Selected Students will need to submit the documents below to the university:
- A copy of the secondary school records (official copy)
- Official recommendation from school, together with an academic teacher recommendation
- Academic transcripts
- All applicants must meet the Honors Program requirements of Meredith College.
- The students is also required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
Apply for Meredith Legacy Scholarships by visiting the webpage below; https://www.meredith.edu/financial-assistance/financial-assistance-undergraduate-scholarships/
Eligibility Criteria for Meredith Legacy Scholarships
- The Meredith Legacy Scholarships is open to all international women students
- Eligible Students can apply for honor programs offered at Meredith College.
- Applicants must be first-year students.
- Applicants must present their highest academic achievement, intellectual promise, and leadership ability.
- Walmart and Paramount Set To Team Up Against Amazon Prime
- The New Apple iPhone 14 is Likely to Come Early This Year
- Many People Are Using Malicious Browser Extensions without Even Noticing
- Best Window Valances – 7 Top Window Valances to Buy Right Now
- CWW Tech Africa Training and Internship Program 2022 – Apply Now!