House of Dragon Episode 1 Release Date on HBO Max is now closer than ever. The first spin-off from the game of thrones “House of Dragon is almost here, and the fans from around the world are really eager to see if it would be living up to the hype that surrounded its predecessor.
Also Read: Balance.amexgiftcards.com – American Express Gift Card Activate
House of Dragon Episode 1 Release Date on HBO Max?
The House of Dragon is expected to launch Exclusively on HBO Max on Sunday, August 21. While most of the fans are already aware of the release date, there has been some confusion about what time the show’s very first episode would get released. Well, this article would give you the answer you are looking for.
Below I would be explaining when the house of the dragon’s premiere would be released on HBO Max. Plus, in this article, we have detailed where international Game of Thrones fans can stream it, what with HBO Max not being available in some territories. Finally, we would be running you right through the HBO Max show’s full release schedule, meaning that you would never miss an episode of the highly anticipated fantasy series.
When will House of the Dragon Premiere on HBO Max?
The House of Dragon episode 1 would be released on HBO Max on Sunday, August 21 at 9 PM ET/6 PM PT.
The show would be officially launched in the US’ Easter time zone, but that just means that audiences that are on the pacific coast would be able to watch it about three hours earlier before the US-based viewers. Those happen to be the breaks when you live in an entirely different time zone in America.
The Canada-based audiences should be able to stream the House of Dragon’s opening episode right at the same time as their US counterparts. However, the Canadians would be required to tune into crave in order for them to watch it.
Also Read: How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment
Where To Watch House of the Dragon in the UK and Non-US territories?
At the moment, HBO max is not yet available in some countries outside of North America, although it is available in some nations including Portugal and Latin America. However, other international fans might be concerned about where and when they would be able to stream the House of the Dragon.
Thankfully, the Game of Thrones spin-off would be available for you to watch on several streaming services and TV networks. The platforms have been listed, which include the time and dates, that you would be able to watch the House of the Dragon below in non-US markets, below:
- Australia – Monday, August 22 at 11 AM AEST on Foxtel
- Germany – Monday, August 22 at 3 AM CST on Sky Germany
- India – Monday, August 22 at 6:30 AM IST on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Israel – Monday, August 22 at 4 AM IST on Cellcom
- Italy – Monday, August 22 at 3 AM CST on Sky Italy
- Japan – Monday, August 22 at 10 AM JST on U-NEXT
- Latin America – Sunday, August 21 at 9 PM ET on HBO Max
- New Zealand – Monday, August 22 at 1 PM NZST on Sky SoHo
- Portugal – Monday, August 22 at 2 AM WST on HBO Max
- Scandinavian nations – Monday, August 22 at 3 AM CST on HBO Max
- Spain – Monday, August 22 at 2 AM WST on HBO Max
- Switzerland – Monday, August 22 at 3 AM CST on RTS
- United Kingdom – Monday, August 22 at 2 AM BST on Sky Atlantic
Also Read: Top Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students – APPLY NOW!
House of the Dragon: Full Release Schedule
For all those that are not living in North America: have it at the back of your mind that subsequent House of Dragon episodes might land in your world region a day after they are released in the US and Canada. So, let’s say, House of Dragon episode 2 is released on Sunday, August 28 in North America. That means it would not launch until Monday, august 29 in the UK and Europe, and so on.
- episode 1 – Sunday, August 21
- episode 2 – Sunday, August 28
- episode 3 – Sunday, September 4
- episode 4 – Sunday, September 11
- episode 5 – Sunday, September 18
- episode 6 – Sunday, September 25
- episode 7 – Sunday, October 2
- episode 8 – Sunday, October 9
- episode 9 – Sunday, October 16
- episode 10 – Sunday, October 23
Also Read: Hackers Are Reported To Be Stealing Browser Cookies to Sneak Past MFA