If you are a user of the Sears credit card or you want to opt into their services, then you should be reading this article on the topic, How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment. We have it all packed up for you with so much useful information about the Sears credit card, including instructions on the login and payment process, etc.
How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment
Sears Credit Cards, also known as “Sears Cards,” are credit cards issued by Sears Holdings Corp. Sears partnered with Citibank in this case. This card was created for the customers of Sears for general use. It is popularly called the Sears Shop Your Way credit card. With this card, you earn points on everyday purchases like gasoline or food, which can be redeemed at Sears locations.
The most basic, or the simplest level, of the Shop Your Way credit cards is the Sears Card, which Sears customers can use in-store at Sears and Kmart or on their websites. The Sears “Shop Your Way” MasterCard from Citibank is more advanced and can be used to pay for purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Before moving into the discussion about making Sears card payments, let’s talk about the benefits, rewards, and major features of this credit card.
The Rewards and Features of the Sears Shop Your Way Credit Card
There are many features of the credit cards offered by Sears that make them preferred to other types of cards. The list below summarizes them all.
- This card gives cardholders 5% back on eligible gasoline purchases.
- It gives 3% back on groceries and restaurants. This is for the first $10,000 of qualifying payments, then 1% afterward.
- The Sears master card gives 2% back when used at Sears or Kmart.
- It offers 1% on all other purchases.
- Apart from all these cash backs, cardholders are also eligible for various seasonal promotions like additional discounts on selected purchases or no-interest financing for a period of time.
- No annual fees.
- It gives access to online services.
- With the Sears credit cards, you pay $0 liability on unauthorized purchases.
- For the Sears MasterCard, new applicants can earn up to $225 in statement credits in the first 90 days of their new account.
Most of the benefits of this card apply when you spend at least $299 per year in every category. If you do not make large purchases from Sears, you may not get any of these benefits.
Now that we have very good information about the Sears credit cards, let‘s move into the major topic of discussion for the day. How do you make shopping your way through credit card payment?
Read the note below to get the full information concerning this.
Pay Sears Credit Card
There are diverse ways to make payments on your Sears credit card; all of them are very simple, and they have been described in the best and most comprehensive way possible. Let’s take a look at the methods of making payments below;
How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment Online
If you have an online account as a cardholder, you can make payments on the official website of Sears Credit Cards. You can even make payments automatically through direct debits. There are great bonuses reserved for people who use this method.
You can track your credit accurately and keep yourself in control of your credit history and your future. with an online account at Sears Online. You can check your account balance and your credit payment due dates. You can also see general account activity and contact Sears credit card customer service. Follow the steps below to make the Sears credit card payment online;
- The first step is to go to the official website of Sears Credit Cards, citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=SEARS#signon
- When you get to the page, login to your Sears Online Account by providing your username and password.
- After doing that, you will be led to the home page. Click on Payments from the menu.
- Click on “my payments.”
- You will be led to the direct payment page. When you get to this page, enter the amount to be paid in the boxes provided for you.
- After that, follow the remaining instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
If you do not always remember this process every month, our suggestion is that you schedule an automatic payment option. With this done, the money will be deducted from your account every month. It is an alternative that will help you not fall behind on making payments.
There are other options for payment, keep reading.
How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment by Phone
How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment. The Sears Credit Card payment can also be made by phone. The phone call service is available 24 hours a day, all week. The phone number is free and will connect you to Sears Credit Card Customer Service.
All you have to do is go to the official website of the Sears Customer Credit Card, citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will find the official help desk phone numbers.
How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment by Mail
If you do not want to make this payment by phone, you can do it by mail. All you have to do is to send your payment coupon along with the check or money order to the appropriate email address. To get this email address, go to the official website of the Sears credit card email address.
When making this payment, you are advised to include your account number on your check. Your account number can be seen on your statement. To make sure that your Sears payment is received on time, mail your payment at least 5 business days before the due date shown on your monthly billing statement.
Also Read: Best Discount on Laptops for Teachers
How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment in Person
If you prefer to make this payment in person instead, you can go to the store without a credit card or any online transaction process. All you have to do is visit any Kmart store near you with the billing statement for your Sears credit card payment. You can make your payment through cash deposits or with checks.
To get to the store, you can use the online location tool, www.sears.com/stores.html. When you get to the page, enter your zip code, the name of your city, or your state. Click OK.
If you want to go to a Kmart store instead, all you have to do is go to the Kmart store location https://www.kmart.com/stores.html. Enter your zip code, the name of your city, or your state. Click OK.
When you have done all these, you will be able to get to the closest Sears or Kmart location to make your payments. If you are late with the payment, you will have to pay some extra charges. To avoid this, call Sears Customer Service.
Now that you know how to pay into a credit card of sears. Let‘s get some other vital details about Sears.
The Sears MasterCard is the superior option to the normal Sears Credit Card. This card is available for frequent shoppers at Sears and even Kmart. Apart from being invited to cardholder-exclusive shopping events, you’ll earn points that can be redeemed on purchases at the two retailers when you use this master card.
Apply For Sears Credit Card
The application for a Sears credit card is very simple and can be done online. Everyone can do it. Follow our comprehensive instructions below.
How to Apply for a Sears Credit Card
Here are the steps to apply for a Sears Card.
- Firstly, go to the official website for the application process, https://www.sears.com/
- When you get there, scroll down and click on the button that says “Apply now.”
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Fill up the application form that comes up on the next page and follow the remaining instructions on the page.
You may have to wait for 7 to 10 business days from the day that your application was approved to receive your card.
Sears Credit Card Register
To access all the features of your Sears credit card online, you have to create an online account. This should be done immediately after you get your card. The steps have been simplified for you. Take a look at them below.
How to Register Your Sears Credit Card
To register your Sears credit card, follow the steps below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Sears Credit Card online, citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
- When you get to the home page, click on the registration button just below the login form.
- You will then be led to a new page. Enter your card number and click “continue.”
- After that, follow the remaining instructions on the screen.
If you do not have your card at hand, you can still proceed with the registration process.
- Just below the continue button, click on the link that says “I don’t have my card at hand.”
- This link will lead you to a new page. Fill in the form on the page with the correct information.
- Click “Send code.”
Now follow the remaining instructions on the screen to complete the registration process and gain access to your account online.
Sears Card Login
As stated at the beginning of this article, with the Sears credit card online account, you can have full control of your Sears credit card or Sears Master Card online. You can only get access to this when you log in to your Sears account online.
Sears Credit Card Login Process
The credit card login process for Sears is very easy. Follow the steps below to do it successfully;
- Firstly, go to the official login website, citibankonline.com
- You will encounter a login form on the home page. Enter your username and your password.
- After that, click “Sign on.”
This is the simple procedure for logging into your Sears Credit Card account. If you do not have an account online yet, follow the steps above to register at Sears Credit Card online.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sears Credit Cards
Where Can I Use My Sears Credit Card?
The Sears Card and Sears Charge Plus cards are store cards that can be used only at Sears and other Meanwhile, stores, and websites. Meanwhile, the Sears Mastercards are Mastercards that can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
What Forms of Payment Does Sears Accept?
Sears accepts payments made through Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Sears credit cards, gift cards, cash, and checks.
Does Sears Accept Payments Made with PayPal?
Sears does not accept PayPal payments at this time.
What Are Sears Card Interest Rates?
The interest rates charged on the Sears cards are
- 24% (APR) for purchases
- The cash advance rate is 27.15%.
- Balance transfer fees are 5%.
- 5% for cash advances.
Conclusively, I hope this was a detailed and comprehensive write-up on Sear’s credit card payments. Drop a comment if you have any questions.