Surge Mastercard Log In gives cardholders access to their card accounts online. As a Surge Mastercard holder, you need to sign in to your account to view your card statements, make payments, check your payment due dates, and lots more.
Logging in to your account online is quite easy and can be done in a few simple steps. You will learn how to log in to your account as you read on.
Surge Mastercard Log In
The Surge card is a good credit card for people with bad credit. This card reports to the three major credit bureaus and you can use it to build your credit when you maintain good payment habits. Although this card does not offer rewards on purchases, this should not be a problem if you don’t care much about rewards.
How to Login to your Surge Mastercard Account Online
To access your card account online, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL www.surgecardinfo.com to visit the Surge card page online.
- Click on the “Login” link at the top of the screen. This will take you to a new page.
- Enter your account “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on “Login”.
Having done this, you will be able to access your account online.
How to Reset Forgotten Surge Master Card Log In Password
You don’t have to worry if you forget your Surge card account password, follow the steps below to reset it:
- Visit the Surge credit card page with the URL com/?product=surge
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link on the page. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Provide your account “Username” in the required field.
- Click on “Find Account”.
Follow the rest prompts on your screen to locate your account and reset the password.
How to Reset Forgotten Surge Mastercard Log In Username
To reset your account username, follow the steps below to reset it:
- Go to com/?product=surge
- Navigate to the “Forgot Username” link and click on it. This will take you to a new page.
- Provide the last four digits of your account and the last four digits of your SSN.
- Lastly, provide your “Billing Zip Code”.
Click on “Find Account”. Follow the rest prompts on your screen to successfully reset your account password.
Surge Mastercard Application
It can be quite hard to get a good financing option with poor credit. With this, applying for a Credit card that can help you build your credit score becomes an option. The Surge Mastercard is designed for customers with less-than-perfect credit.
If you make the minimum payments on time within the first six months, your credit limit will be doubled. Also, keeping your balance under the credit limit with this card can help you improve your credit score. Application for the Surge Mastercard can be done over the phone or online.
The fastest and most convenient way for applying for this card is by doing so online. During the application process, you will be asked to provide your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, physical address, and other personal information. The next section of this article will guide you through the online application process.
How to Apply for Surge Mastercard Online
To apply for this card online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Surge credit card page with the URL surgecardinfo.com
- You can read through the card details on the opened page.
- Click on “Apply Now” on the opened page. You will be redirected to the application page.
- On the opened form, fill out your “Name”, “Home address”, “City”, “State” and “Zip Code”.
- Next, fill out your “Email address”, “Social Security Number” and your “Total Monthly Income”.
- You can choose to calculate your Monthly Income.
- Next, provide your “Phone Number”, and “Date of Birth”.
- Indicate if you have an active checking account and if you intend to use the card for cash advances.
- Read through other details on the page and tick the respective boxes.
- Verify your identity with the reCAPTCHA button.
- Click on “See” my card offers.
Having done this, you will be given various card offers. You can choose any of the cards and complete the application process online.
Surge Mastercard Activation
After your application process for the Surge card has been completed, it will take about three business days to get the card is the application is approved. You will receive the new card in the mail alongside other welcome materials.
The next step after receiving the new card is to activate it. Activating your new Mastercard is very important as you cannot use it until it has been activated. Did you just receive a new Surge Mastercard? If yes, read on to learn how to activate your new card.
How to Activate your New Surge Mastercard Online
To activate your new card online, follow the steps below:
- With your internet-connected device, visit the Surge card page with the URL surgecardinfo.com
- Click on the “Activate My Card” tab at the top of the page. This will redirect you to the card activation page.
- Provide the last four digits of your credit card.
- Lastly, provide the last 4 digits of your SSN and your “ZIP code”.
- Click on “Activate my Card”.
Once you do this, your card will be activated and ready for use. You can now use your card anywhere it is accepted for payments and other transactions.
Surge Mastercard Account Sign Up
If you have not created an account for your Surge Mastercard account, you should do so immediately. Signing up for an account online gives you access to managing your card at your convenience. You can pay your bills, add authorized users, set up an automatic payment, and lots more when you create an account. Don’t know how to sign up for an account? Read on to learn how.
How to Sign Up for Surge Mastercard Account
You can follow the steps below to sign up for an account:
- Go to surgecardinfo.com
- Click on “Login” on the opened page.
- Choose “Register for Account”.
- Provide the last four digits of your account.
- Next, provide the last four digits of your “SSN”.
- Provide your “Billing Zip Code”.
Click on “Next”. Follow the rest instructions on your screen to successfully sign up for an account.
Surge Mastercard Payment
You can easily pay your Surge Mastercard bills by logging into your account online. When you log in to your account, click on the bill payment link and follow the instructions on your screen to complete payments. Alternatively, you can pay your bills by contacting the Surge credit card customer service.
Surge Mastercard Customer Service
The Surge Mastercard customer service is open to cardholders that have issues with their card. If you want to apply for the card, you can also contact this department.
The customer service representatives are available to guide you through the card application and payment process. To get the customer service contact details, go to www.surgecardinfo.com. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and call the number at the bottom of the page.
Can I Get a Credit Increase with the Surge Mastercard?
Yes, you can get a credit limit increase with the Surge Mastercard. When you make the minimum payment on the card within the first six months, you get qualified for a limit increase. This is one of the advantages of being a cardholder.
What Bank Issues the Surge Mastercard?
The Surge credit card is issued by Celtic Bank. This Bank also manages the account services of the card. This card is good option for you if you have a less than perfect credit.
What Credit Do I Need to Get the Surge Card?
Since the Surge card is designed for people with less than perfect credit, you can qualify for it with a bad FICO score. You improve your credit score with this card when you pay your bills on time for six consecutive months. Your credit limit will increase when you do this, thus improving your score.
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship 2023 For International Students (Fully Funded HKPFS Scholarship)
- Delta State Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Program (RYSA) 2022 for Youths In Delta –…
- World Veterinary Association (WVA) Scholarship Program 2022 – APPLY NOW!
- How to Choose a Computer Monitor – Things to Consider Before Buying a Monitor
- Saints Row Multiplayer – Does It Offer Co-op and Cross-Play?