Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022/2023 At Donghua University China is now accepting applications from interested candidates. This scholarship program is a yearly Program offered by Donghua University.
The Shanghai Government Scholarship is an opportunity for anyone who desires to travel abroad and study for free this year, this scholarship opportunity is one rare chance you shouldn’t hesitate to grab with Shanghai Government Scholarships at Donghua University for international students.
Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022/2023 At Donghua University China
Shanghai Government Scholarship is a Fully funded program for international students, it seems to help students achieve their potential and it is targeted especially at those who might be struggling financially to get a higher education. Candidates who are interested and eligible are invited to apply for the 2022/2023 application batch of the scholarship.
The city of Shanghai is one of the four direct-administered municipalities of the People’s Republic of China. Shanghai city is located on the southern estuary of the Yangtze River, it has a population of over 20 million as of 2020. Shanghai is the most populous urban area in China and the most populous city proper globally.
Infact, Shanghai is the only city in East Asia with a GDP greater than its corresponding capital. Shanghai metropolitan areas include Suzhou, Wuxi, Nantong, Ningbo, Jiaxing, Zhoushan, and Huzhou. These are all amazing reasons why anyone can choose to study in Shanghai, also, it has been one of the world’s major centers for finance, business, economics, research, education, science and technology, manufacturing, tourism, culture, art, fashion, sports, and transportation.
Donghua University (DHU) was vested with the responsibility of accepting international students for the Shanghai Government Scholarship since 2006. Usually, every year, Donghua University accepts a significant number of scholarships up to 40 Shanghai Government Scholarships from students around the world to pursue undergraduate (bachelor’s) or postgraduate (master’s or doctoral) degrees. Let’s see some of the benefits of this scholarship program
Benefits of Shanghai Government Scholarship
Donghua University scholarship award will cover the following expenses;
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Free Accommodation on-campus dormitory
- A Monthly stipend of 2500 for master’s programs and CNY 3000; doctoral programs: CNY3500
- It covers for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Requirements for Shanghai Government Scholarship
It is expected that all candidates applying for this scholarship would meet the following eligibility criteria;
- These scholarship Applicants must be International Students.
- He/She must be a non-Chinese citizen in good health condition
- The applicant must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Also, he/she must be a bachelor’s degree holder below 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- The Candidate must be a high school graduate below 25 when applying for bachelor’s programs
- It is required that Applicant must be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance
- Applicants must not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by the government, institutes, or organizations in China.
How to Apply For Shanghai Government Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship opportunity, you have to first check if Donghua University offers the academic program you desire to study, you must also seek to know if it is covered by the scholarships or not. Having said that, in applying for Donghua University, you can complete Shanghai Government Scholarship online application at study.edu.sh.gov.cn/en/ in order to save your information in the scholarships application database. Afterward, you complete the following steps to complete your application to Donghua University
Step 1: Complete DHU’s online application and upload the complete application documents required via this link.
Step 2: You will be required to pay the application fee. Click this link below for more details click here.
Thanks for reading this page, we hope it was insightful, and If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it.