Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023 edition is an opportunity to Kick Start your journey to a world of Making a difference (MAD) possibilities!
Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
The Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program will greatly boost the career of recent Nigerian graduates and young professionals who have the potential and desire to become future leaders at Sahara. The management trainee Program is designed to run for a period of 6 months and will combine theoretical business know-how with practical application on the job.
The program is designed in such a way that participants will gain experiential knowledge, focusing on developing meaningful and impactful skills. Additionally, the program consists of foundational skills training, assignments and rotations, stretch projects, coaching, and mentorship, thereby ultimately making Recipients globally competitive.
Do you aspire to make a difference in a global environment? Keep reading to get more details about the management program of Sahara Group
Summary of the Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program
- Type: Graduate Trainee
- Host Organization: Sahara Group Limited
- Country: Africa
- Gender: Men and Women
- Duration: 6 Months
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
Rewards and Benefits of Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program
The benefits of Participating in the Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program include: foundational skills training, assignments and rotations, stretch projects, coaching, and mentoring, aimed at making them globally competitive.
Participants will be identified and developed into future leaders to drive Sahara Group’s business growth aspirations.
About Sahara Group Limited
Sahara Group is a top international energy and infrastructure Organization, it has operations in over 38 countries across Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia.
With over three decades of existence, the international energy and infrastructure conglomerate have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape.
The Organization is graced with women and men who make up its strongest levers for growth, this Men and Women are Individuals with unparalleled talent and dedication.
Over time, the Organization has expanded Its global footprint and earned the distinction of becoming a fast-growing and dynamic multinational organization with an African heritage.
Applying for Sahara Group Trainee Program
The application process is Online, kindly click the link below and follow the prompt information https://www.saharagroupgmt.com/
Candidates are advised to read the requirements carefully before applying for the program
Conditions to participate in the Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program
- Candidates must have gotten a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 in any discipline
- Applicants should have 2 years of post-graduate formal working experience
- Ideal Candidate must have completed NYSC Program (For Nigerian Nationals only)
- Candidates with a master’s degree from a recognized university and professional qualifications will have added advantage
- Applicants are expected to be fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Applicants who have knowledge of French will have an advantage
- All Candidates must meet the 25 years age requirement (or below) at the time of application
February 15, 2023.
More Related Content
- Australia Awards Scholarships 2023/2024 Fully Funded – How to Apply
- KNB Scholarships 2023/2024 for Students in Developing Countries – How to Apply
- Radboud University Masters Scholarship 2023 For Excellent International Female Students – How to Apply
- One Young World Submit Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship 2023 – How to Apply
- University of Oslo CEMO Internship 2023 for International Students – How to Apply
- KOICA Scholarship Program 2023 for Developing Countries – How to Apply!