The University of Oslo through the Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO), is offering the CEMO Internship Program 2023 in Norway for International Students.
The Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo Norway is inviting eligible students to apply for an internship opportunity to gain Research experience, International experience, and Networking.
Details of University of Oslo – CEMO Internship Program
- Type: Postgraduate
- Host Institution: University of Oslo
- Country: Norway
- Gender: Men and Women
- Eligible Students: Bachelor’s and Master’s students
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About the University of Oslo
The University of Oslo also referred to as the Universitas Osloensis in Latin is a public research university located in Oslo, Norway. The university is currently the highest-ranked and oldest university in Norway.
The University of Oslo was established over 200 years (1811 to be précised). Since its inception, it has maintained a consistent ranking among the top universities globally and as one of the leading universities of Northern Europe.
The University of Oslo was originally named the Royal Frederick University, It has remained Norway’s preeminent institution of higher education and the country’s only university of Oslo. Its faculties include (Lutheran) theology, law, medicine, humanities, mathematics, natural sciences, social sciences, dentistry, and education.
Rewards and Benefits of the University of Oslo – CEMO Internship Program
- Collaboration: The CEMO Internship procedures require Participants to get in touch with at least one researcher at CEMO they would like to work with prior to sending in their application. CEMO collaborator must first approve the internship
- Funding: Interns are expected to be self-financed as there is no financial support available for interns.
- Working language: Interns should be able to speak and write proficiently in the English language As CEMO is an international environment.
- Working hours: The internship is usually Completed between 8-12 weeks (37.5 hours)
How to Apply for CEMO Internship Program 2023?
- To apply, send an e-mail to Anne Line Bjarke: https://www.uv.uio.no/cemo/english/people/adm/annebjar/index.html
- For more details, visit University Of Oslo website: https://www.uv.uio.no/cemo/english/about/opportunities/internship/
Eligibility Criteria for University of Oslo – CEMO Internship Program Qualification
To be considered for Internship at University of Oslo CEMO, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Ideal Candidates must be international students
- The CEMO Internship is Open to bachelor and master students only.
- Priorities will be given to Candidates registered in a master’s program
Documents Required for Application
- Letter of motivation
- Preference for period of stay
- Level of study
- Contact detail (Name) of the CEMO team member to work with (it’s important to contact them prior to sending in your application)