We are pleased to inform you that Applications are now Open for the KNB Scholarships 2023/2024 academic year for Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral Degree Programs.
KNB, the acronym for Beasiswa Kemitraan Negara Berkembang, is a prestigious scholarship program offered by the government of the Republic of Indonesia to selected applicants from developing countries.
The KNB Scholarships is managed by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Research and Technology, Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology. Since its inception in 2006, the scholarship has been disbursed to over 1,600 recipients from 97 countries. The scholarship is offered as part of the Indonesian higher education institution’s endeavour for internationalization.
Furthermore, the scholarship will support the Indonesian universities’ internationalization thereby increasing interest from applicants all around the world, this has resulted in the growth of the number of scholarships being awarded annually.
Summary of the KNB Scholarship 2023/2024
- Type: Undergraduate
- Host: Indonesian Government
- Country: Indonesia
- Host Institution: Universitas Negeri Malang
- Course: Undergraduate Programs
- Gender: Men and Women
- Duration of Scholarship: The maximum period for the Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program is 12 months
Master Program: Maximum 24 months (4 semesters)
Bachelor Program: Maximum 48 months (8 semesters) and
PhD Program: Maximum 36 months
- Application Deadline: February 18, 2023
Benefits of KNB Scholarship for Developing Countries
The Indonesian KNB Scholarship covers the following expenses related to studying in Indonesia:
- Settlement allowance
- Living allowance
- Book allowance
- Research Allowance
- Provision of Health insurance;
- The cost of a round-trip international airfare (economy class) will be covered
How to Apply for KNB Scholarships 2023/2024 for Students in Developing Countries
Are you Interested and qualified? Visit the Indonesian Government Scholarship page at: https://knb.kemdikbud.go.id/ to apply
- Once you access the webpage, Download the KNB Scholarship Offering Letter.
- You will need to Submit the Invitation letter together with your Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- For more information about the address, phone number, e-mail or website Indonesian embassy in your country via this link below: https://kemlu.go.id/portal/en/kedutaan
- Complete the online application process providing the correct Details
- Selection process.
- After which Selection Results will be announced online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
Eligibility Criteria for KNB Scholarship Qualification
To be considered for the KNB Scholarships, Candidates must meet the following conditions;
- Candidates must not exceed the maximum age to apply which is 25 years.
- Applicants must hold a scanned copy of his/her High School degree certificate and academic transcripts in English.
- Candidates must Have the English proficiency Test Score: IBT TOEFL of 80, IELTS of 6.0, TOEIC of 700 (the certificate must have been obtained within the last 2 Years).
- Candidates are required to provide the recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from the Indonesian Embassy or the Indonesian Consulate General as well as the recommendation letter from The employer/immediate supervisor and
- Academic Recommendation Letter from previous schools.
- Show evidence of citizenship (Passport or Personal ID).
- The online application form can be accessed and completed here: http://knb.kemdikbud.go.id
Documents Required for Application
- Passport ID Page/Citizenship ID;
- Academic/Degree certificate (High School);
- Academic Transcript(s) (High School);
- A recommendation letter from an Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia and from the Employer/Immediate Supervisor
- Letter of Academic Recommendation from previous schools;
- Certificate of English Proficiency Test (IBT TOEFL of 80 / IELTS of 6.0 / TOEIC of 700).
February 18, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
- University of Geneva Scholarship for Master’s Degree – How to Apply
- University of Oslo CEMO Internship 2023 for International Students – How to Apply
- MINDS Scholarship Program 2023/2024 for African Students Fully funded – How to Apply
- KOICA Scholarship Program 2023 for Developing Countries – How to Apply!