KOICA Scholarship Program 2023 is open to students from developing countries. Applications are invited by the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) through the Capacity Improvement and Advancement for Tomorrow (CIAT).
The goal of the KOICA Scholarship Program for developing countries is to train critical leaders in partner countries to help them contribute to the socioeconomic development of their countries. This scholarship is fully-funded.
Details of KOICA Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)
- Country: Korea, Republic
- Level: Masters and PhD
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: March 20, 2023
About Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), is a governmental agency dedicated to providing Korea’s ODA programs.
KOICA was established in 1991 with the aim of promoting amicable, cooperative relationships and mutual exchanges with developing countries by rendering support for their socioeconomic development.
To achieve this aim, KOICA has been engaging in a wide range of schemes including the project and DEEP, Fellowship Program, World Friends Korea, Humanitarian Assistance & Disaster Relief, Public and Private Partnership, Multilateral Cooperation and the Global Disease Eradication Fund.
Benefits of KOICA Scholarship for Master & PhD Students
The benefits of being a KOICA Scholarship Holder include;
- Free Tuition fee
- Monthly allowance
- Cost coverage for Airfare
- Free Accommodation
- A Settlement allowance
- Scholarship Completion Grant
- Extracurricular Activities
How to Apply for KOICA Scholarship for Master & PhD Students
Interested and qualified candidates must send all documents to the regional KOICA office or the relevant government office.
Visit the KOICA website found below for more details: https://www.koica.go.kr/sites/ciat/index.do
Eligibility Criteria for KOICA Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for KOICA Scholarship Program, the following conditions must be met by applicants:
KOICA Master’s Degree
- Master’s Degree Candidates must be national of a partner country and Officially recommended by the country’s government
- Master’s Degree Candidates Should possess a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution
- Should be a Public official or publicly affiliated worker
KOICA Doctoral Degree
- Doctoral degree candidates must meet the above selection criteria for the master’s degree
- Ideal Candidates for the KOICA Doctoral degree is a master’s degree holders of KOICA’s scholarship program
March 20, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT: