Bristol Myers Squibb, a global biopharmaceutical company has announced the Application Call for its One Young World Submit via the Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship 2023.
The biopharmaceutical company is committed to continuing its strong leadership and legacy in pioneering life-saving medicines for people around the world.
The One Young World Summit by Bristol Myers Squibb will support 5 young leaders who are improving the health outcomes of communities disproportionately affected by serious diseases and health problems.
The Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship aims at identifying and empowering young leaders who are improving medical outcomes for vulnerable communities and transforming lives through science.
Successful Bristol scholars are social entrepreneurs, activists, health professionals and more who are paving the way for a world with a more inclusive and innovative healthcare sector and a shared mindset to serve patients.
Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship
- Type: Entrepreneurship
- Host Organization: One Young World
- Gender: Men and Women
- Number Scholarships: One Young World Summit will support 5 young leaders
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Duration of program: From 2 – 5 October.
- Application Deadline: March 16, 2023
Benefits of Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship 2023
Successfully selected Candidates for the Myers Squibb Scholarship will receive the following benefits;
- Participants will have access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, United Kingdom which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Free hotel accommodation between 1 – 6 October will be made available
- Cost coverage for travel to and from Belfast.
- Catering such as breakfast, lunch and dinner will be covered
- If applicable, the program will cover transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
About Bristol Myers Squibb
With a vision to be the world’s leading biopharmaceutical company that transforms patients’ lives through science, Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company with a mission to discover, develop as well as deliver the company’s innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
Also known as BMS, Bristol Myers Squibb believes in breakthroughs, the kind that transforms patients’ lives through lifesaving, innovative medicines. Furthermore, the biopharmaceutical company believes that prescription medicines are such a vital part of human healthcare that everyone who needs them should have access to them.
The company has a commitment to facilitating access to its medicines and to furthering Its mission to help patients prevail over serious diseases.
How to Apply for One Young World Submit Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship 2023
All Interested Qualified Candidates should visit One Young World at www.oneyoungworld.com to apply
Eligibility Criteria for Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for the BMS scholarship, Candidates must meet the condition below:
- Be aged 18 – 30 years
- Citizens of any country are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Candidates must show capacity for leadership.
- Expected to have an understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Applicants must also show a positive impact in providing access to healthcare and supporting vulnerable communities.
- For the exception, the One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage.
- Priority will be given to applicants from countries that are typically underrepresented at the One Young World Summit.
March 16, 2023
CHCEK THIS OUT:
- MINDS Scholarship Program 2023/2024 for African Students Fully funded – How to Apply
- MAEC-AECID Scholarship 2023 for Citizens of America, Africa, Latin and Asia – How to…
- KOICA Scholarship Program 2023 for Developing Countries – How to Apply!
- Scottish Government Scholarships 2023 For International Students From Developing Countries – How to Apply!