The Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2023 is accepting applications from innovative and conscientious individuals who want to build a successful investment career and life skills.
The establishment of the Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme is to keep track of the firm’s culture of delivering results and being a trusted adviser to its clients.
Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2023
Successful Candidates through the MDP, will be equipped with the knowledge and experience needed to build a successful investment career and life skills. The main aim of this Management Development Program is:
- To Attract, select and retain exceptional talent
- To provide tough classroom and real-time training
- To expose Participants to ongoing projects and transactions
- To instill the culture and values of the firm into Successful Candidates
- To Ensure that Participants are well-developed to take up leadership positions
- To expose Participants to all areas of the firm’s core businesses
Details About the Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Type: Graduate Training
- Host Organization: Chapel Hill Denham
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
Benefits of Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme (MDP)
- The Management Development Programme (MDP), will help Successful Applicants to learn about Chapel Hill Denham business, and the markets and build important and value-adding relationships
- Participants will develop strong skills Learn how Chapel Hill Denham operates and gain the skills needed to excel in our firm
- Opportunity to gain unlimited access to a support system, mentorship and training to guide their progression
- Participants will have the chance to build their professional network and interact with peers and seniors across our business
- Participants will be made to undergo a thorough job rotation, each group offering a range of challenging responsibilities
About Chapel Hill Denham
Chapel Hill Denham is a renowned Nigeria’s leading independent investment banking firm. The firm also deals with securities trading and investment management.
Chapel Hill Denham is a trusted advisor in Nigeria, the firm Jis is committed to providing unbiased advisory, execution, and investment services to corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals involved in investing in and developing Nigeria and Africa.
Chapel Hill Denham is active in the promotion of areas accretive to Africa’s and Nigeria’s economic development, targeting such areas as Infrastructure, Energy and Renewables, Real Estate, SMEs, Digital and Financial Inclusion, Healthcare, and Education.
Application Guide for the Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme (MDP) 2023?
- Check your eligibility status before proceeding to apply
- Qualified Candidates should go to Chapel Hill Denham application webpage on: https://recruitment.chapelhilldenham.com/h/advanced#/jobs/view/13 to apply
- For more details about MDP, kindly visit Chapel Hill Denham’s website on: https://www.chapelhilldenham.com/careers/mdp
Eligibility Criteria for Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme (MDP) Qualification
Expected Personal Qualities
- Candidate should have a critical and design-thinking mindset to provide innovative solutions for clients
- He or she must Posses a can-do spirit, positive energy, and drive as well as a willingness to learn and apply themselves
- Must have Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must Posses a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division)
- 0 – 3 years of work experience
- Candidates with Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA or CIS will be an added advantage over other applicants
February 28, 2023.
More Related Content
- What To Do If Your iPhone Won’t Turn On
- McDonald Fellowships 2023 Fully Funded – How to Apply
- Mawazo Fellowship Programme 2023 for African Students – How to Apply
- Helium Health Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for African Graduates – How to Apply!
- UNICEF Internship Programme 2023 for Students and Recent Graduates – How to Apply