The UNICEF Internship Programme 2023 is an opportunity for you to kick start your career with UNICEF and emerge a champion for every child. The 2023 edition of Internship Program at UNICEF is offered to students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds.
Successful Candidates for the UNICEF Internship Programme will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF. This experiential learning opportunities is In the area of humanitarian sector, with the aim of supporting the Candidate’s academic, professional and personal development.
Summary of UNICEF Internship Programme 2023
- Type: Internship
- Host Organization: UNICEF
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Duration: Usually between Six and Twenty-six weeks (Full-time or a Part-time basis).
Benefits of UNICEF Internship Programme 2023
Interns will receive the following benefits upon successful approval:
- Coverage for Expenses: UNICEF will provides a monthly stipend to interns.
- Interns will receive a one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs
- UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for visa applications. (If applicable)
- The Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience
Available Areas for UNICEF Internship Programme
- Statistics and monitoring
- Program management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Knowledge management
- Child protection programs
- Development of social and economic policies
- Supply chain management
- Finance and management
- Human resources
- Operation and business management
How to Apply for UNICEF Internship Programme 2023?
- UNICEF offers a number of Internship opportunities throughout the year. Locate current opportunities at the official vacancies page on: https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/filter/?search-keyword=&work-type=internship
- After you must have identified a vacancy of interest please click on the button “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process.
- Make sure you carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity and then align your profile to highlight your suitability for the role.
- Create a captivating profile to secure your dream job
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted as a result of the high number of applications
Requirements for UNICEF Internship Programme 2023
The ideal candidate’s profile could be considered a good fit if it meets the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age. Candidates who are below this age are not fit to apply
- Should be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicants should be Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages (English, French, or Spanish). The Applicant is expected to be Fluent in the working language of the office him/her is applying to.
- Candidates should not have immediate relatives such as mother, father, sister, brother, working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Must Have strong academic performance and motivation to be eligible
- The professional experience of candidates relevant to the function Being applied is an added Advantage.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) for UNICEF Internships
If selected, what is my work like?
Your work will depend on the needs of the office to which you are assigned, your qualifications, and interests. Therefore, If you have specific interests for your degree, you should include this information on your cover letter. However most of the works are research, database management, communications etc.
Are there financial support from UNICEF?
All the successfully Selected interns will be given stipends as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. In addition, a one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs.
Am I required to be at the office full-time?
Not all of UNICEF internships are full-time. The length of time you work in the office depends on the agreement you make with your supervisor and the project and office you are assigned to. However, certain internships can be carried out on a part-time basis, or even remotely.
When should an interested applicant apply?
UNICEF Internship vacancies are advertised throughout the year on the official vacancies page.
More Related Content
- Jobs For Foreign Trained Lawyers in the USA With Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Community Health Care Jobs for Foreigners In the USA – APPLY NOW
- Mercedes-Benz BeVisioneers Fellowship 2023 for Young Innovators – How to Apply!
- Software Developer Jobs with Visa Sponsorship In the USA – APPLY NOW
- BodyGuard Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply!