Dufil Prima Foods Plc has announced the call for Applications for it’s Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian Graduates. The 2023 edition of the Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee programme is open until the 30th January, 2023.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is a top fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies in Nigeria, the company have eight processing locations across the nation.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc Trainee program Is targeted towards young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results, who also exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for the Graduate Trainee Programme.
Details of Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme
- Type: Graduate Trainee
- Host Organization: Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- Country: Nigeria
- Eligible Field: Candidates with the following Degree can apply; B.Eng. and B.Sc. Elect. Engineering, Chemical and Mechanical Engineering, Food Tech, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Statistics and Economics
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2023
About Dufil Prima Foods Plc
The Dufil Prima Food Plc Commenced business activities in Nigeria market over 17 years ago. Since inception, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary Landscape.
The famous Indomie instant Noodles in Nigeria is a product of Dufil Prima Food Plc, this products since it was introduced, appeals to several demographic groups and has grown to become a household name across the country.
Meanwhile, lets inform you that the Dufil Prima Foods Plc was incorporated in the year 2001 as a private limited liability company at Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The had a restructuring exercise which led to led to it’s conversion to Public limited company and became the holding company of the group in year 2008.
How to Apply for Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2023?
Check your eligibility status before proceeding to apply via the Dufil Prima Foods Plc webpage found below: https://dragnetscreening.ng/portal/login?d=dufilprima&c=42
You can also Visit Dufil Prima Foods website for more details: https://dragnetscreening.ng/portal/apply?d=dufilprima&details=272
Eligibility Criteria for Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme Qualification
To be eligible to apply for Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme:
- Candidates are required to have First Class Honors
- Applicants should have a 0 to 3 years of work experience
- He or She should not exceed 30 years of age
- Ideal Candidates must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of the company
- Candidates must have completed NYSC or present a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate which must be uploaded at the application portal
Documents Required for Application
- NYSC discharge certificate (Scanned Copy)
January 31, 2023.
More Related Content
- Jobs For Foreign Trained Lawyers in the USA With Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Community Health Care Jobs for Foreigners In the USA – APPLY NOW
- Mercedes-Benz BeVisioneers Fellowship 2023 for Young Innovators – How to Apply!
- Software Developer Jobs with Visa Sponsorship In the USA – APPLY NOW
- BodyGuard Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply!