Radboud University in the Netherlands through the faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies is offering a Master’s scholarship Opportunity for an excellent female student from Asia or Africa, who would love to pursue a three-year Master’s programme in Theology on the 1st of September 2023.
The Master’s programme in Theology is Radboud University’s most culturally diverse MA program and is ranked top 50 in the world in the field of Theology according to the QS Ranking 2021. Successful Candidates will receive up to € 15.000, which covers the first year of the Master’s programme tuition fee of € 12.500.
The Master’s scholarship can be renewed for up to two more years, for a total of three years. However, the scholarship recipients must remain in good academic standing to be eligible for renewal.
For information about living expenses in Nijmegen, kindly visit the student budget and expenses link below: http://www.ru.nl/english/education/masters-programmes/international-masters-students/financial-matters/student-budget-and-expenses/
Summary of Radboud University Masters Scholarship 2023
- Type: Scholarship (Postgraduate)
- Host Institution: Radboud University
- Country: Netherlands
- Gender: Women
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2023
- Eligible countries: All EU/EEA countries
- Duration of Scholarship: 3 years
- Amount: € 15.000
- Faculty: Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies
- Eligible Masters Scholarship Courses: Chemical Sciences, Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies
Benefits of Radboud University Masters Scholarship 2023
Successful Candidates will receive scholarship amounts of up to € 15.000, which covers the first year of the Master’s programme tuition fee of € 12.500.
About Radboud University
Radboud University is a public research Roman Catholic university founded in 1923, the university is located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
The university got its name from Saint Radboud, a 9th-century Dutch bishop who was known for his intellect and support of the underprivileged.
Since its inception, the Institution has consistently been included in the top 150 universities in the world by four major university ranking tables.
How to Apply for Radboud University Masters Scholarship 2023
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for Radboud University Masters Scholarship:
- Apply to the Radboud program through Studielink at: https://www.studielink.nl/
- Upon completing your application for the Master program (1-year or 3-year), proceed to upload the documents below in Osiris before the 1st of April
- Feedback on the outcome of the selection will be sent before May 1st
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Ideal Candidates are female students from Asia or Africa.
- Applicants are expected to have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Theology or a related area.
Documents Required for Application
- letter of motivation showing the area of Theology
- Recent Cv
- Two letters of recommendation
- Sample essay of academic writing sample/essay. The subject of the writing sample should be related to the academic discipline of theology, including biblical, historical, empirical, or constructive/systematic perspective, maximum of 2500 words.
- As per Scholarship procedures, Participants may be scheduled for a Skype interview
April 1, 2023
CHCEK THIS OUT
- Scottish Government Scholarships 2023 For International Students From Developing Countries – How to Apply!
- Romania Government Scholarships 2023-2024 – How to Apply!
- UFAW Animal Welfare Student Scholarships 2023 For Undergraduate & Masters Students – How to…
- IITA Coursera Scholarship 2023 For Young Nigerian Professionals In Agriculture – How to Apply