Applications are now being accepted for Rotary Peace Fellowship 2024/2025 academic year. Are you interested and eligible? Kindly submit your application to the Foundation via the official webpage below, before May 15, 2023.
All Candidates who are Rotary endorsers are required to submit endorsements to The Foundation by 1 July. You can search for endorsement instructions at: rotary.org/endorsepeacefellows.
About Rotary Peace Fellowship Program
The Rotary Peace Fellowship Program is a fully funded annual award offered to dedicated leaders globally to pursue a study at one of Rotary Peace centers.
Rotary awards equip leaders with the best possible methods and techniques to become influential ambassadors of peace and to become highly effective professionals. In addition, participating leaders will be provided with advanced global networking opportunities.
The Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024/2025 will focus on enforcing change from the grass-root level. The foundation believes that peace is not a mere concept but an integral part of life and a foundation stone for human development. To achieve the aim of the Fellowship, Participants are Provided with channels of activity that have the potential to make a mark on the world.
Summary of the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2024/2025
- Sponsor: Rotary International
- Host Countries: Australia, England, USA, Japan, Sweden
- Rotary Peace Centers:
The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
University of Bradford, Bradford, England
International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan
Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
- Rotary Peace Centers offering the Certificate Program:
Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
- Level of Program:
Master’s Degree Program
The professional development certificate program
- Duration: Master’s Degree Scholarship is 15 to 24 months while Professional Development Certificate Program is One Year
- Number of Scholarship: 90 International fellowships, 50 for Master’s degree Programs and 50 for Certificate Studies
Components of Rotary Peace Fellowship Program
- Academic Training
- Applied Field Experience
- Workshop Series
- Final Seminar
Rewards of Rotary Peace Fellowship Program
- Full Tuition fees waiver.
- Room and board
- Round-trip transportation
- The Fellowship covers internship expenses.
- Coverage for field-study expenses.
- Provision of health insurance
How to Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowship 2024/2025?
- Submit your applications to the Rotary Foundation online via the link below
- Carefully Provide all the relevant documents
- Visit the online page to Submit your endorsement from the fellowship subcommittee till 1st July.
- Apply Now via the official link: https://www.rotary.org/en/our-programs/peace-fellowships
Requirements for Rotary Peace Fellowship Program
- To be considered, ideal candidates must be proficient in English and
- Have an extraordinary record of building projects.
- Must have the ability to exhibit their academic achievements as well as a record of personal or community service.
- Master’s degree students must have completed their bachelor’s degree.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree Candidates are not eligible.
- Not allowed to apply to include: Active Rotary members, employees of the Rotary Club, Rotary International, or other Rotary entities
15th May 2023.
More Related Content
- University of Manchester Dean’s Doctoral Scholarship 2023 for Students Globally – How to Apply
- SOAS University of London Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 for African Students – How to Apply
- Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023/2024 For Students From Developing Countries – How to Apply
- SIIT Scholarship 2023 In Thailand Fully Funded – How to Apply
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024/2025 – How to Apply