Applications are now Open for Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024/2025, interested and Qualified applicants are advised to apply before the deadline of May 1, 2023.
The 2024/2025 edition of the Fulbright Foreign Student Program has been announced by the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy, the program is for Graduate Study in the USA leading to Masters or Doctoral Degree.
Please note that the Program is very competitive and usually awarded to qualified candidates subject to the availability of funding. Since its inception in 1946, the program has provided opportunities for international students to pursue their studies, teach and carry out Research activities in the USA.
Summary of the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024/2025
- Type: Postgraduate
- Country: Fully Funded
- Host Institution: Universities and Academic Institutions
- Eligible Study Field: Fulbright welcomes applications from all fields, including interdisciplinary ones.
- Number of Awards: About 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
- Target group: International students from 155 countries around the world
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
Benefits of Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024/2025
The benefits of the Fulbright Foreign Student Program include the following;
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Cost coverage for Airfare
- Stipend to cover living expenses and
- Health insurance
- The program provides funding for the full duration of the study.
Application Instructions for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024/2025
- The application process and detailed instructions for the program are available at https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2024
- Only online applications will be approved by the selection committee
- Successfully Candidates must submit the following documents with the application form:
A minimum TOEFL score of 570 or Take a proficiency test prior to the application deadline.
Evidence of English language proficiency
Official transcripts, and diploma certificates. Please note that Applicants who do not provide these documents will be deemed ineligible.
- Visit the website below for detailed information on how to apply: http://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/about/foreign-fulbright
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024/2025
To be considered, applicants must meet the following conditions;
- He or She must be a citizen of Cambodia
- Must have a strong academic background and a record of excellence in previous studies
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university for those applying to study in the U.S. for a Master’s degree program,
- Students with a Master’s degree from a recognized college or university who are applying to study in the U.S. for a Doctoral program can apply
- Candidates must be proficient in English with a minimum score of 570 on TOEFL or TOEFL ITP, 230 on computer-based TOEFL, 88 on internet-based TOEFL, or 7.0 on IELTS
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to adapt readily to a foreign environment;
- Must be in good health condition and able to undergo a rigorous study program; and
- Candidates must not have extensive experience living or studying in the United States.
May 1, 2023.
More Related Content
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2023 For International Students – How to Apply!
- Chinese Government SWUFE Scholarship 2023 Category B – How to Apply!
- KNB Scholarships 2023/2024 for Students in Developing Countries – How to Apply
- Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarship 2023 In Taiwan – How to Apply!
- Obama/Chesky Voyager Scholarship 2023 for International Students – How to Apply