We are pleased to inform you that Applications are Open for the 2023 Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship intake!
Do you have Financial challenges in furthering your studies? Worry not, the Aga Khan Foundation is offering an amazing study opportunity for students who are not able to pursue a Master’s or Postgraduate studies due to the financial costs involved.
The Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship for International students was founded by His Highness the Aga Khan. The program is designed to support gifted, talented and outstanding students from developing countries, who have no other means of financing their studies, to pursue full-time postgraduate studies at reputable higher education institutions of their choice.
Apply now before the application deadline as the Foundation provides limited Scholarships for those students who are from developing countries and have financial issues. Please note that the Scholarship is restricted to talented and hardworking students.
Summary of the Aga khan Foundation scholarship
- Eligible Country: Candidates from the listed countries can apply; Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt, India, France, Canada, Madagascar, Kyrgyz Republic, Kenya, Tanzania, Portugal, Mozambique, USA, Tanzania, Uganda and Tajikistan.
- Host Institution: Study at a reputable university or institution
- Degree: Master/PhD
- Financial Coverage: The program covers the student’s Living Expenses and full Tuition fees
- Host Organization: Aga Khan Foundation
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Applications Deadline: 17 March 2023
How to Apply for the Aga Khan Foundation scholarship 2023
- To apply for an Aga Khan Foundation scholarship, interested and Qualified Candidates are required to send applications to the local offices of Aga Khan Education Services, Aga Foundation or Aga khan Education Board.
- Please note that any late and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- For more details on how to apply and other information, visit the official website found below: https://the.akdn/our-agencies/aga-khan-foundation/international-scholarship-programme
Eligibility Criteria for Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship
Before submitting your application for an Aga khan Foundation scholarship, you need to know about the following eligibility requirements:
- Masters students could be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- PhD students are also eligible to apply for an Aga Khan Foundation scholarships
- Candidates from the above-mentioned counties are eligible to apply
- Students from France, the USA, the UK, Canada and Portugal can apply only if they’re interested in development work.
- Candidates must be below 30, but those above 30 years candidates can also be eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be residents of one country with an Aga Khan Foundation Office.
Financial Benefits of the Aga Khan Foundation scholarship 2023
The foundation will cover the student’s cost of Participating in the program with the exception of travel costs. Other benefits include:
- Full Tuition fees waiver
- Coverage for living expenses
- PhD students will be granted assistance for two years
- Recipients are allowed to get funding from other sources
17 March 2023.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023-24 in the UK – How to Apply
- University of Geneva Scholarship for Master’s Degree – How to Apply
- University of Oslo CEMO Internship 2023 for International Students – How to Apply
- MINDS Scholarship Program 2023/2024 for African Students Fully funded – How to Apply