Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023-24 is inviting highly motivated Students from low income countries to enroll for a PhD program in UK. Applications are now Open and must be submitted by 2 March 2023 at 16:00 GMT.
The Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships is funded by the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). The scholarship targets talented and highly motivated students from low or middle-income countries. This is a brilliant opportunity for students from the Commonwealth countries who can not afford to study in the UK universities.
Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023-24
The renowned Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship is for those PhD students who are committed to achieving sustainable development goals through research and studies.
Commonwealth Split-site scholarship for PhD students will provide high-quality equipment and educational assistance to outstanding candidates. Additionally, candidates are assessed by their research focus on the development and their research contribution in the better future of higher education in the Commonwealth countries as well as in the UK.
Details of Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023-24, UK:
- Country: United Kingdom
- Funds covered By: The UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO)
- Status: Open
- Application deadline: March 2, 2023.
Financial Benefits of the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023-24:
- Full tuition fee coverage
- A monthly stipend of £1,236.
- In the event that the scholar’s university is in the London Metropolitan area, the monthly stipend will be £1,516.
- Provision of return air ticket
- Provision of a study travel grant
- Allowance for warm clothing will be given (Where Applicable).
- For cases of widowed, divorced, or single parent, the first child allowance of £529, and the second and third child allowance of £131 per month will be given.
- Scholars will get to expand their educational skills and research work in order to enhance the decision-making capabilities of disadvantaged countries.
Application Process for the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023 in UK
- Applicant are required to apply to a university that has a funding agreement with the CSC. Part-funding universities are given here: https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/apply/uk-universities/part-funding/
- Submit the application directly to CSC via the online application system. Please note that any application not submitted via CSC online system will not be accepted.
- Official webpage: https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-split-site-scholarships-for-low-and-middle-income-countries/
Requirements for the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023:
- Ideal Candidates must be a commonwealth country citizen.
- He or She must be a British-protected person.
- Candidates with refugee status in an eligible Commonwealth country can also apply.
- Applicant with permanent residency of a commonwealth country can apply.
- To be eligible, there must be a link between the applicant’s host university and the UK’s university.
- All the required details must be provided by both the university’s professors that confirm the eligibility of the candidate.
Eligible Countries for the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023-24:
- Papua New Guinea
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
2 March 2023 at 16:00 GMT.
More Related Content
- SENCE Agriculture Traineeship in Germany for Nigerian Graduation – How to Apply!
- Bank Jobs for Foreigners in Canada – APPLY NOW
- Bank Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Personal Shopper Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply!
- Assistant Spa Director Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship – How to Apply