The University of Kent has announced the Application Call for EPSRC Doctoral Scholarship 2023 for exceptional international students undertaking Ph.D. study. The scholarship is set to kick start in September 2023.
The University of Kent Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) Doctoral Scholarship comes with a doctoral stipend which is equivalent to the Research Councils UK National Minimum Doctoral Stipend of £17,668 2022/23 rate.
Details About the University of Kent EPSRC Doctoral Scholarship
- Type: Postgraduate
- Host Institution: University of Kent
- Country: United Kingdom
- Gender: Men and Women
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Participating Schools: Division of Natural Sciences, School of Chemistry and Forensic Science, Physics and Astronomy, Computing, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, Mathematics and Actuarial Science
- Application Deadline: March 5, 2023
Financial Benefits of the University of Kent EPSRC Doctoral Scholarship
Scholarship recipients will receive a stipend of £17,668 2022/23 rate for 3.5 years which covers the tuition fees at the home rate and access to further research support funding.
About the University of Kent
The University of Kent was established on the 4th of January 1965 as a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. A year later, Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was formally installed as the first chancellor of the University of Kent.
The University is a top Institution in UK and one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research, rated internationally excellent and leading the way in many fields of study.
The Institution is committed to the transformative power of education and research and to the development and support of its students and staff.
Furthermore, Kent is committed to equality, and diversity, widening participation and inclusion, and recruiting students from all walks of life. It welcomes inquiries and applications from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, and transgender status.
How to Apply for the University of Kent EPSRC Doctoral Scholarship 2023?
- During the application process, students should follow the University of Kent’s online application Guide at: http://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/search/
- The following should be included as part of the process:
Reasons for study/outline research proposal
Details of qualifications
Two academic references
Other personal information and supporting documentation.
- For more details, visit the University of Kent website at: https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FNADEPSRCS02
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Kent EPSRC Doctoral Scholarship 2023 Qualification
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- Applicants are required to have, or expect to obtain, a first or upper-second-class honors degree in a relevant subject, and ideally a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- The EPSRC Doctoral Scholarship is open to Home and Overseas (including EU) students. To be classified as a Home student, candidates must meet the RCUK residency criteria.
UK residential conditions:
- Candidates must be a UK National (meeting UKRI residency requirements), or
- Posses a settled status, or
- Have obtained a pre-settled status (meeting residency requirement) or
- Have an indefinite leave to remain or enter.
March 5, 2023.
More Related Content
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2023 For International Students – How to Apply!
- Chinese Government SWUFE Scholarship 2023 Category B – How to Apply!
- KNB Scholarships 2023/2024 for Students in Developing Countries – How to Apply
- Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarship 2023 In Taiwan – How to Apply!
- Obama/Chesky Voyager Scholarship 2023 for International Students – How to Apply