Eligible African Students are invited to apply for the SOAS University of London Postgraduate Scholarship 2023. The International Postgraduate Scholarship at SOAS University is designed to award new entry 2023 postgraduate students with outstanding academic performance.
SOAS University of London Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
SOAS University of London Postgraduate Scholarship provides a £5,000 award that covers the full tuition fee of students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the institution. However, the Scholarships will be awarded based on the following selection criteria:
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree or international equivalence (Academic merit)
- A maximum of 500 word-supporting statement
Details of SOAS University of London Postgraduate Scholarship
- Type of Program: Postgraduate
- Host Institution: SOAS University of London
- Country: United Kingdom
- Value: £5,000
- Target: African Students
- Gender: Men and Women
- Status: Open
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
About SOAS University of London
SOAS University of London is a public research university in London, England, it was established in 1916 as a member institution of the federal University of London.
SOAS University of London is located in central London, the university is regarded as one of the world’s leading institutions for the study of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
SOAS is a top institution with vast knowledge and expertise in it’s specialist regions. SOAS has the commitment to inform and shape current perceptions about the economic, political, cultural, security, and religious challenges of our world.
Financial Benefits of SOAS University of London Postgraduate Scholarship
SOAS University of London Postgraduate Scholarship offers a £5,000 award as a fee waiver to students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the institution.
How to Apply for SOAS University of London Postgraduate Scholarship 2023?
- All Interested and qualified Candidates should visit SOAS University of London on: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id to apply for the International Postgraduate Scholarship via the online form.
- It’s important to save a copy of your application form for your records.
- Applicants who wish to print a copy of the application should do so before clicking the SUBMIT icon
- For more details, please visit SOAS University of London website on: https://www.soas.ac.uk/study/student-life/finance/scholarships/international-postgraduate-scholarship-sub-saharan-africa
Eligibility Criteria for SOAS University of London Postgraduate Scholarship
To be considered for SOAS University of London Postgraduate Scholarship;
- Candidates must Have applied for a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September
- The scholarship selection panel will award a scholarship only to applicants who have received an offer by 31 May
- Candidate must be classified as an Overseas fee-paying student from Sub-Saharan Africa
- All Candidates from the listed countries; Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt should apply for the Middle East and North Africa Scholarship
- Candidates must hold a minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
- Successfully Selected applicants with an offer to study at SOAS will be notified by the end of July 2023.
- Applicants who did not receive feedback by the end of July, should assume their application was unsuccessful.
May 31, 2023.