Turn your study dreams into reality with the Point Park University Scholarships program. International students are invited to apply to study at Point Park University in the USA and stand a chance of emerging as one of the beneficiaries of the Point Park University Scholarship for the 2024-25 academic year.
This scholarship is offered in recognition of your hard work and academic achievements as well as to make your education in the USA affordable.
Point Park University Scholarships Details
Point Park University is committed to supporting international students through its privately funded merit scholarships. These scholarships are available at all levels, including undergraduate, transfer, and graduate programs.
Regardless of your nationality, whether you’re from a non-English education country or have a satisfactory TOEFL/IELTS score, you’re eligible for scholarship money based on your academic success. To help you understand this prestigious institution, below is the brief details about Point Park University.
About Point Park University
Point Park University is situated in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The University, formerly known as Point Park College, has a rich history of providing quality education. It has earned its reputation with an average acceptance rate and reasonable tuition fees.
Point Park University is known for its excellence in the performing arts, ranking number 60 in the Best Colleges for the Performing Arts in America and 58 in the Best College Locations in America.
Point Park University scholarship Benefits
The scholarships provided by Point Park University offer amazing financial support, with a value of awards that can go up to $15,000. These financial awards can ease the financial burden of the student’s fees.
Available Courses/Fields Offered by Point Park University
The following Courses/Fields are offered by Point Park University:
- Marketing and Related Support Services
- Dance, General
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre
- Arts, General
- Film/Video Production
- Administration and Management
Eligibility Requirements for the Point Park University Scholarship Programme
To be considered for the Point Park University Scholarships in 2024 in the USA, you must meet the following conditions:
- All College Freshmen must be enrolled full-time to apply for this scholarship.
- High school graduates who meet the requirements are eligible for undergraduate courses.
- Prospective Candidates should already have obtained a passing grade on the Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level A.
- Students are required to present a TOEFL score of 500 or an Advanced Level B with a TOEFL score of 500.
You’ll need to provide the following documents when applying for these scholarships:
- The completed online application form
- Highest-degree transcripts
- CV or Resume
- A copy of a valid passport
- Passport for international students
- Recent passport-size photograph
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Medical Certificate
- A record No Criminal Record
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Point Park University at https://www.pointpark.edu/admissions/internationalstudents/scholarshipoptions/index
- Click on the “Apply” button at the top of the page to proceed on your application
- Select your Entry status from the available option.
- Ensure you have the specified documents required for the application.
Quick Facts About Application and Admissions
Point Park University offers some advantages to make your application process easier:
- No application fee for online applications.
- Test-Optional admissions.
- No application deadline.
- No separate application process for scholarship consideration.
- The Same tuition fee payment applies for both international and out-of-state students.
- Admission decisions are made within 48 hours of receiving supporting documents.
The application deadline is not specified.