The 2024 edition of the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (TLG), is now open for eligible graduate students seeking an opportunity to pursue a master’s degree in Egypt.
The American University in Cairo (AUC) is currently inviting applications for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (TLG) 2024.
TLG is a fully funded program, it is a collaborative effort of the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC), and the prestigious American University in Cairo (AUC).
Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program Overview
The Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program is aimed at equipping deserving students with the professional qualifications and experience needed to advance knowledge and contribute to the development of society.
This post contains everything you need to know about this incredible postgraduate study opportunity in Egypt.
Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (TLG) – Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the TLG program, all Prospective Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- The students should be nationals/citizens of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain, the West Bank, and Gaza.
- Applicants should meet AUC graduate admission requirements, which include having a bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or an equivalent qualification.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential for a candidate to be selected
- Applicants must possess maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential, which should be demonstrated through a combination of extracurricular activities, recommendations, and interviews.
- Showing Financial need is also a key requirement for TLG
- Successful candidates must commit to pursuing their graduate thesis research in one of the eligible research projects.
Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (TLG) – Benefits
The TLG program comes with mouth-watering benefits to successfully selected applicants. The benefits include:
- Full tuition fee coverage for the fall and spring semesters.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- Provision of monthly stipends to successful candidates to support their living expenses.
- Provision of student housing for a comfortable and secure stay.
- A laptop to aid in your academic endeavors.
- Internship/practicum opportunities, including local transportation costs if needed.
- The opportunity to attend one conference to present research findings, which is applied to and awarded competitively, as per the guidelines for Graduate Student Support Grants.
- Two annual round-trip economy air tickets from home to campus or housing and a living stipend to continue approved program activities on campus during breaks for students unable to return home due to circumstances outside their control.
How to Apply for Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (TLG) 2024?
Do you meet the above requirements? If yes, kindly apply for TLG 2024 by following the steps below:
- Start by applying to the FHI360 application via this link https://www.tomorrowsleadersprogram.org/ Make sure to complete this step with precision.
- After completing the FHI360 application, submit the AUC TLG graduate admission application here https://www.applyweb.com/auc/index.ftl
The deadline for submitting your TLG application is November 30, 2023.
More Related Content
- The Best Amazon Prime Day Console Gaming Deals
- American University in Cairo Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme (TLG) 2023 – Apply Now!
- African Union Commission (AUC) EU Skills Initiative For Africa Funding Window III 2023
- Global Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now!
- Digital Exchange Program 2023 for Students Worldwide – Apply Now