The prestigious New York University (NYU), a private research institution in New York City, United States, is offering an incredible study aid opportunity for Pakistani students in the form of the Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships 2024/2025. NYU is a top-ranked University as it’s currently ranked 19th in the Center for World University Rankings, and 9th in the QS World University Rankings.
The Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships program is designed to assist Pakistani aspirants who wish to pursue their Master’s degrees in the United States, particularly at NYU. Read on to explore more details of the Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships program, including its benefits, eligibility requirements, and the application process.
Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships Details
The Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships are designed specifically for students from South Asian countries with substantial Muslim populations. The Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships program at NYU, USA, covers various aspects of a student’s academic pursuits, including tuition fees, health insurance, and a yearly scholastic grant, which amounts to a minimum of $30,238. You read that right!
Students are not required to present an IELTS for this Falak Sufi scholarship. However, their most recent schooling is expected to be in English. All Pakistani students currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at New York University’s Graduate School of Science, are encouraged to apply for Falak Sufi Scholarships in New York City.
Benefits of the Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships
The Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships provide amazing support to recipients, these support include:
- Tuition fees coverage
- An annual grant of at least $30,238.
- Long-term registration fees and administrative fee coverage
- Medical coverage.
Eligibility Requirements for Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships
To be eligible for the Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships 2024-2025 in the United States, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have already completed and obtained a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for Master’s degree programs.
- Outstanding academic achievements is a core requirement
- Candidates whose prior education was not in English, are required to provide an English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS or TOEFL exam)
- All International students are welcome to apply for these scholarships
When applying for the Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships, you will need to submit the following set of documents:
- Completed online application form.
- Transcripts of your highest degree.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- Passport-sized photograph.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Medical Certificate.
- No Criminal Record.
How to Apply for NYU Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships 2024-25?
To apply for the Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships 2024-2025 at New York University, kindly follow the guide below:
- The application process for Falak Sufi Masters Scholarships is exclusively online.
- Visit the GSAS Application Resource Center given below
- In the “Statement of Purpose” section, provide a paragraph detailing how you meet the scholarship criteria and how it will aid your graduate studies.
- Begin your application via the official page at https://gsas.nyu.edu/admissions/gsas-application-resource-center.html
Available Courses/Fields Offered By New York University
New York University offers the below courses for Master’s degree candidates:
- Africana Studies
- Animal Studies
- Applied Quantitative Research
- Biomedical Informatics
- Cinema Studies
- Comparative Literature
- Computer Science
- Computing, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation
- Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing in Spanish
- Data Science
- East Asian Studies
- English and American Literature
- Environmental Health Sciences
- European and Mediterranean Studies
- French Studies
- Hebrew and Judaic Studies
- Historical and Sustainable Architecture
- History of Art and Archaeology
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- Irish and Irish-American Studies
- Italian Studies
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Mathematics in Finance
- Museum Studies
- Near Eastern Studies
- Performance Studies
- Religious Studies
- Russian and Slavic Studies
- Scientific Computing
- Social and Cultural Analysis
- XE: Experimental Humanities & Social