You can apply for personal assistant jobs with visa sponsorship in USA if you are interested. However, there are different personal assistant jobs to apply for.
A professional who offers assistance to individuals in a home or office setting is known as a personal assistant. Furthermore, they help an individual with a variety of professional and personal tasks.
Personal Assistant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in USA
This article contains all the pieces of information you need to get the job. Aside from visa sponsorship, there are other benefits to enjoy as a personal assistant employee.
You might have different responsibilities and skills, but generally, you are to run business errands in the local area, prepare conference rooms, and more.
Who is a Personal Assistant in the USA?
A personal assistant in the USA is a professional worker who offers personalized assistance to an individual in a home or office setting.
However, they help organize and plan meetings and also answer phone calls. There are other duties they offer as personal assistants based on their field.
Personal Assistant Job Salary
How much does a Personal Assistant make in the USA? The salary is depending on the field and also your education, experience, and other qualifications. The average personal assistant salary in the USA is $33,150 per year or $15.94 per hour.
However, entry-level positions start at $27,300 per year while most experienced workers make up to $63,292 per year.
Types of Personal Assistant Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
When it comes to personal assistant jobs in the USA, there is a variety of them. so, we are going to be listing out some of these jobs with their salaries. However, if your field was not stated here, you can visit the Indeed job search website and search on their search bar.
Here are some of the personal assistant jobs so far:
A staff PA assistant is someone who takes on simple tasks as and when you need the to. However, their duties include filling out documents, picking up your morning coffee, or dropping off your dry cleaning.
Staff PA is one you work least, it saves your time by performing menial tasks. But they required more direction and supervision than other types of personal assistant jobs. The average salary for a personal assistant Staff Member is $13.31 per hour in the United States, yearly salary is $27, 684.8. However, this amount could change due to government policy, structure, or even economic default.
Personal Assistant Executive Housekeeper
If you can work in a hotel as an executive housekeeper PA, then you can apply. You are to make sure the housekeeping team maintains the atmosphere for guest arrival and during their stay.
Furthermore, you are required to have 1 to 2 years minimum experience in a senior housekeeping role in a hotel and good communication skills. There are lots of benefits to enjoy, which include visa sponsorship, dental care, an employee assistance program, etc.
Currently, the average annual pay for an Executive Housekeeping Manager in the United States is $43,243 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $20.79 an hour. This is the equivalent of $831/week or $3,603/month. And you should be informed that all payment structure in the US changes as time goes on.
Assistant to Councillors
This position is for required you to provide high-level Adm and secretarial support to the councillor. Additionally, they respond to their queries and investigate their concerns.
However, the average hourly wage for an Administrative Assistant in the United States is $21. While yearly is $46,680. The amount is a change due to structure, or even economic default.
Chef Personal Assistant
In a cafeteria, bakery, catering company, or restaurant, a chef assistant supports the head chef. Your responsibilities as a chef assistant include maintaining inventory, making sure the kitchen complies with requirements for hygiene and food safety, and assisting the kitchen staff with meal preparation.
In the USA, an assistant chef makes an average compensation of $37,066 per year or $17.82 per hour. Most experienced workers earn up to $60,000 per year, while entry-level roles start at $30,097.
Family Personal Assistant
A family PA will work in a home setting, supporting a couple, an individual, or a family with their daily tasks. Some private personal assistants (PAs) might also carry out some of the duties of a family PA.
Household PA helps in scheduling household maintenance, grocery shopping, laundry, and also run errands. You can apply for the job and enjoy a free visa sponsor.
the personal assistant salaries typically range between $26,000 and $60,000 a year. While the hourly rate is $19.24 per hour. However, the salary is based on your location, salary, education, and experience.
Personal Assistant to CEO
Personal assistants to the CEO offer a comprehensive secretarial and administrative service to the chief executive to provide high-level, confidential support. ensuring efficient and effective planning and administrative systems are set up and maintained. Staff briefings, conferences, strategy days, and other events as needed.
However, Executive/personal assistant salaries typically range between $44,000 and $92,000 a year. The average hourly rate for executive/personal assistants is $31.01 per hour.
Educational & Experience Requirements
To become a personal assistant worker, below are the educational and experience required of you:
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Undergo job training
- 1 to 2 years in an administrative role.
- Experience as a receptionist Adm assistant or office manager
Due to the variety of personal assistant jobs, listing out each will be stressful. So, in general, we have put together duties every personal assistant needs to be done. Personal assistants are responsible for:
- Take various notes.
- Schedule meetings.
- Answer phone calls.
- Take messages.
- Responsible for daily time management.
- Organizing travel and itineraries.
- They maintain an office filling system.
- They help in handling requests and queries appropriately.
- They are in charge of producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Acting point of contact between the manager and clients.
Personal Assistant Skills
There are some skills needed of you to become a personal assistant in the USA. For you to qualify for the job, you will have to meet up the stand below:
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent written skills.
- Time management skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Skills to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good at researching.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Observation ability.
Being a personal assistant comes with lots of benefits. Below are some of the benefits of assistant professor jobs with visa sponsorship:
- Continuing education credits.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee discount.
- Flexible spending account.
- Health insurance.
- Visa sponsorship.
Where to Find Personal Assistant Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
You can navigate to any of the online jobs searches online and apply for a personal assistant job in your field. Below are some reliable job search websites to visit:
- Google, etc.
How to Apply for Personal Assistant Job with Visa Sponsorship in the USA
It’s simple to apply for Personal assistant positions in the USA, and you’ll also get a free visa. However, access to the free visa is only available after you have applied for it and received a work offer in your name. The measures to take when applying for the position are as follows:
- Make sure you meet all the conditions so you can qualify.
- Then prepare your application letter, CV, and resume.
- Join one of the online job search engines (such as Indeed.com, LinkedIn, or another platform) and start looking for a position in the US that interests you.
- Fill out the required document as soon as you land the job you seek.
- Then wait for the employer to access your document
- Once you are qualified for the job, you will be sent a job offer.
- Then you will be asked to come for an interview, make sure you do research on the university before going for the interview
Interview Questions for Personal Assistant
Here are some of the common interview questions to expect when going for personal assistant jobs in the USA:
- What kind of personal assistant would you be?
- Which qualities are most important for a good personal assistant, in your opinion?
- How would you plan your day to ensure that you don’t forget any obligations or due dates?
- How do you handle several pressing tasks?
- How much time have you spent recording minutes of meetings?
- If a disgruntled client tried to call your employer but he wasn’t accessible, how would you respond?
H1B Work Visa for Assistant Professor Job in the USA
Universities and colleges and other school services can sponsor professionals on H-1B employment visas.
So, all those who filed fall under personal assistant are eligible for H-1B visas. They are required to have a specific level of education mainly a bachelor’s degree in a field directly related to the job position.
H1B Visa for Personal Assistant Entry Requirements
To be eligible for an H1B visa for an assistant job in the USA, below are the requirements you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Possess the necessary license in jurisdictions where it is demanded
- Submit your H1B petition at the USCIS.
Where to Work as Personal Assistant in USA
As a personal assistant, you can work in different places. Some of these places include:
- Public sector organization, etc.
What are the duties of a personal assistant?
The general duties of a personal assistant include handling requests, making travel arrangements, answering phone calls, and many more.
Who is a Personal Assistant?
A personal assistant is someone who works in the office or at home for someone. They help in the kitchen, office, car park, and different departments of work.
What requirements do you need to be a personal assistant?
You will need to pay attention to details, business management skills, and some educational requirements like a bachelor’s degree and 1-to-2-year experience as a personal assistant in business Adm.
What is another name for a personal assistant?
Another name for a personal assistant is personal aide or personal secretary. However, this title describes a person who assists a specific person with their daily business or personal task.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Change Google Home Voice: How to Change the Google Assistant Voice
- Facebook Pages Redesign and New Admin Controls – Facebook Adds New Page Management Features
- Kitchen Assistant Jobs in USA With VISA Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Personal Assistant Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- How To Turn Off Google Assistant on Android Tablet
- Patient Care Assistant Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!